Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Clarks Trolley Twirl Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 8.5 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$149.95

on October 9, 2012
I Read a few reviews about this product and seemed almost too good to be true... I love clarks, but not usually a fan of the styles they offer, so I thought I'd try this and see how it goes.
This boot was really cute, stylish, and SO COMFORTABLE! Lots of cushion inside, I need that for being on my feet all day.
The leather of the entire shoe is really nice, great quality. So soft. The only problem I had was that it was a half size too big. I like to wear socks with my boots and even with thick socks, this was big.
I normally wear an 8.5 and I always order a 9 in boots, had to send back for the 8.5. They were so great, I'm considering getting another color.
The brown is very true to the picture. I have seen pics on other sites and the brown is more orange, this is not the case. I'm going back for the black, grey or maybe both!
on May 17, 2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! The distinct, classic and timeless smell of pure leather "smacked" across the face when I took the top off of the box and I must say this is one of my best purchases yet. The soft supple feel of the boot coupled with this georgeous slightly "slouched" band of suede is just my style! I wear a 12 and my foot slid right on in with no problem, the zipper on inside and these perfect small leather buckle details makes this boot a true chic and stylish winner... If you were contemplating getting these, GO AHEAD AND DO IT!!! very comfortable on both hard and soft surfaces!!! Nothing negative about this boot. Excellence! Quality!! Longevity!!.... That's Clarks. They say: "you get what you pay for" well I believe it's true, and I'm worth it... aren't you??
on November 23, 2012
I loved the feel of this shoe. It was soft and conformed easily to my feet. The leather was sotft and supple, the heel was just the right height.However, I had to return it because of the width. The widest width was a medium, and even though I can wear a medium with some shoes, I did not feel like breaking this shoe in. However I would certainly buy it if it came in a wide width.
on November 14, 2012
Clarks has always made super-comfortable shoes but until recently they were a bit grandfatherly-looking. Now they have these really cute styles but with the same comfort and workmanship! These are super cute and at the same time easy to wear and comfortable walking shoes. Best price was on Amazon! I have very high insteps so many shoes pinch but these are wonderful. The 7 1/2 fit perfectly even though I usually go 7 1/2-8. So if you're between sizes go for the smaller size. I got teh black ones - agree with another customer that the grey is not grey but more like a light brown. I do not notice any jangling from the zipper at all. It was a bit sticky at first but that went away with the first few zips.
on February 4, 2013
I am very picky about my shoes. They MUST be comfortable (and also stylish) or else I know I will not wear them. I tend to find most shoes that people say are comfortable to be uncomfortable due to my bony feet with no padding.

These are very comfortable shoes, especially for heels. I wear these to work and, while I have a desk job, I'm up and walking around the office quite frequently and often run errands over lunchtime. I survive the day in these with no problem. Oh, and I'm 25 weeks pregnant.

The only things I would change about these are: a) the suede - knew it when I bought them that I wouldn't love the suede aspect due to our ever-changing weather around here, but it honestly hasn't been much of a problem; b) the zippers are kind of noisy when you walk but I have a loud office so it doesn't bother me; c) I would love it if these came up a touch higher.

All in all, I love these boots and especially love how comfortable they are.
on October 15, 2012
These boots are amazing.. And I feel amazing wearing them. They are 2 and 7/16 inches (according to Clarks.com), which is just right for my feet (any higher and these would hurt for me to walk in). The leather is really soft to the touch. I love the suede "cuff". I have gotten many compliments so far.

A user mentioned that the zipper is "jangly" in a review. This is true. But I find that it doesn't bother me, unless I am walking down a deserted hallway and all I can hear is my footsteps. I was disappointed to find that the heel doesn't make that classic heel-click sound. There is a square of rubber on the heel, so it makes no noise. Oh well, I suppose this will help me to not slip and fall when walking in icy conditions.

I would definitely recommend this boot.. Its beautiful and sexy, with the pointed toe and sleek look of the leather. It is a must have for my closet!
on December 22, 2012
The exceptional quality is missing. They fit nicely. I am usually a 6 or 6.5 and I am comfortable in the 6. These feel very lightweight and just don't wow me with the feel of putting a quality boot on my foot. That is what I would expect from Clarks. Feels like a good Payless shoe. One zipper has been difficult to unzip everytime I have tried to take them off. I can only hope it will get better with time. I think I will have to trim the "leather" next to the zipper but I am afraid of causing more damage in the process.
This is a great looking stylish boot(kind of a Sherwood Forest appeal)with the perfect height but just misses being wow. I will wear them but would not have bought them if I picked them up and held them in a store for this price. I am not seeing where the money went into these.
on March 1, 2015
I am a general fan of Clarks shoes and especially their Artisan line, but I had been looking for these boots in black for almost two years since I had received a pair in gray as a gift. I finally got an email from amazon that they were available and I LOVE these boots. They are comfortable and stylish and look equally good with jeans or dressed up. Clarks shoes can run a little small, but if you buy up a size, you shouldn't have a problem. I've worn them and been on my feet all day without a problem.
on September 24, 2012
I love these boots, but the zipper was very jingle-jangly. I cut it off, and now I looking for a strip of leather that is thin enough to fit through the small opening of the zipper. Aside from this though, these boots are perfect. Great with jeans, and dresses, and comfortable too. A lot of nice boots have a leather sole, which starts out quite slick, but these have a nice rubber sole.
on October 9, 2012
Ordered these boots to attend a class reunion in Ohio during the cold weather. As I live in Florida, I did not own a pair of boots!! Couldn't be happier with this pair. Quality is apparent, as most of my Clark shoes are. A very reasonable price for leather boots as compared to some on the market. Sizing was perfect, as was comfort.