5.0 out of 5 stars Feet go to heaven, December 7, 2012
I must say these are the the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They are also stylin' shoes and look great with skinny jeans or black skinny pants. They are sturdy, too. Another thing I really like is that the soles are quiet. You can sneak up on someone, if you're interested in doing that. They, also, provide great traction. Given the quiet soles and the excellent traction these shoes provide, they would be great for any cat burglar. Highly recommend. Totally cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, October 27, 2013
I wore these in college and loved them then. Now 40 years later, i feel the same! Great boots,very comfortable,fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky fresh, October 16, 2013
Love these boots. Comfortable and stylish in a quirky sort of way. Ordered a half size up to accommodate thick socks and they fit perfectly. Very well made boots and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Clark Wallabees!, July 29, 2013
I don't have much to say about these except that during the wet Portland fall and winter I have gotten a lot of use out of these. They are so comfortable and great for walking, plus they are stylish in that nerdy hipster way. Cool granny shoes. Love the black leather ones. The leather is really thick and great quality. I will be wearing these for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable boots, December 10, 2012
Really stylish and comfortable boots. I was a little worried about them fitting with my wild feet, but I found them to be fine and stretched well without loosing shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON IS THE BEST!!!!, January 10, 2012
Every time I shop using Amazon I always receive the product I purchased days in advance of what it is suppose to be. The ordering process is so simple! Most important every time I come to amazon looking for a product to buy they always have it. Personally I will continue to shop with Amazon and tell other to do the same! With my latest purchase I got it a day in advance of what was expected and it was nicely packaged fresh out of the box.

Clarks Women's W Wallabee Boot Boot