4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, runs big
I love this shoe--it feels like walking on clouds. The Beeswax seems to run half a size big (more so than the traditional suede Wallabee).
Published on September 21, 2010 by sassafras

The shoes are not a pair. They are not the same color and look as if they have been worn. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
Published 2 months ago by maura

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, runs big, September 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I went ahead and purchased them!, September 29, 2010
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe (Apparel)
I am a size 6 and ordered the 6 and fits great, (I plan to wear these with thicker socks, but they'd be fine with thin socks as well)

I ordered the SAND color and they're just soo cute, and even better looking in person
Super comfy!
Super Stylish!
Great quality

Great purchase and great price, usually retails over $100 in stores (I did not have to pay the shipping and handling = super saver shipping option, free 30 day trial!)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves her Wallabees!!!, February 6, 2010
I got these shoes for my daughter and she loves them. She says they are the most comfortable shoes. I will definitely buy a pair for myself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for granddaugther, March 13, 2010
She is fourteen, and this was a birthday present. It was exactly what she wanted, so she was thrilled.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed in this purchase, irritated my gift for my daughter was ruined., December 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, November 20, 2013
Stylish! Very comfortable and great with jeans. Bought them for my teenage daughter and she is very happy with them,

3.0 out of 5 stars A tiny bit large, December 13, 2014
MLL (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm between 6.5 and 7 depending on the shoes. A few months back, I got the suede in size 6.5 and 6 just in case, and kept the size 6. It fit a bit tight but the leather molded to my feet after a couple of days, and now it fits perfectly. Based on the assumption that the Beeswax will fit the same way, I got a size 6, but it turns out that it was a little too big in length. I wear normal width and these shoes feel like they run long and narrow. I got this over 2 months ago and I'm still trying to break them in. When I walk, they sort of slide off my heels, but if I wear thicker socks, then they are too tight on the sides. At first, I thought that the leather will soften up with time, and after 2 months, the leather is still a little stiff. I guess I should've bought the 5.5, but I already wore it out the next day I got them to try to break them in. It's too bad these are not like the suede ones. I really like the color and the quality of the material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as comfortable as my last pair!, November 18, 2014
I have been wearing Wallabee shoes for 3 years now, and I love how comfortable they are. They are a perfect shoe for a casual fall or winter outfit.

I am usually a size 8.5-9 in all shoes. My first pair of Wallabees I bought a size 8.5, but they were slightly too big. So this time I decided to get a size 8. Well they fit perfect in length, but they are really tight around the tops of my feet and toes. I am hoping they loosen up after a few weeks of wearing them. Other than being tight around the top, they are still very comfortable on the bottoms of me feet.

The color of the Sand Wallabees is accurate with what is pictured.

I recommend buying a suede protectant spray with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable!, April 21, 2008
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe (Apparel)
I love these shoes, they look great and feel great. The soles are so squishy and nice, and the leather is very soft, great for people with weird feet (like myself) that have difficulty finding shoes that won't irritate and hurt their feet after the first hour or so of wearing them!

I owned a pair during college that I wore nearly every day. I had to quit wearing that pair because the rubber bottoms became so worn out that they were a hazard to walk on any slick or wet surface with. I tried wearing them to work and almost fell on my butt multiple times on the glossy floors. Finally I had to send them into retirement... once you start to see the bottoms wearing out, beware, but until then it is smooth sailing all the way!

Browsing Amazon last week, I found my Wallabees again I couldn't resist another pair (with cute flowers on them this time!). They arrived in 3 days and I have been wearing them ever since! I look forward to many years of enjoyment with these shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, with reservations, August 27, 2009
This review is from: Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe (Apparel)
I grew up seeing these on boys, and I had to have a pair, now that they are "back". I have the sand color, and I find the leather a bit stiff...they are unlined and rub at the ankle a bit. Also the insole has no arch support and because they run a little small, no room for added orthotics. Having said that, I like the look and will keep them. I picture them with tights and a skirt.

Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe