Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarks Women's Zaya Road Pump
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 31, 2013
Cute shoe but I had to send my usual size back for an exchange a full size larger. Take note that this shoe is cut small and size up accordingly. I'm looking forward to getting the exchange and hope it fits. Easy returns through Amazon!

Update after receiving new size: alas this shoe was just a tad too big in the heel. I've come to the conclusion it's just not right for me. Too bad, 'cause I really liked everything about it. Sending back again.
on March 22, 2013
I just received the shoe. Not at all happy about the product. Poor quality finish, threats sticking out, small pieces of leather hanging out. On one side of the shoe the leather is pieced together and a small piece of heel broken. Will be returning the shoes. Very disappointed. Will think twice before buying shoes from this company.
on October 13, 2013
I wanted to love this shoe and I love the Zaya open-toe version, fits great. This shoe however, ran small and I tried to make it work instead of just returning it like I should have because I liked the style so much. My mistake. I've worn these shoes twice and if my feet didn't hurt so bad after wearing them, I would have run in the door to get them off my feet, instead of gingerly counting the steps to my front door and the sweet freedom of getting these off my feet. This shoe fit like it was a 1/4 to 1/2 size too small and narrow to boot. I'm not sure sizing up is the solution for this shoe, I just think it was manufactured badly. Too bad for me and for Clarks which until now, I felt I could count on for consistency.
on August 9, 2013
I was worried about getting the medium width, as my foot is wide, but not wide enough for the "wide" sizes. These fit perfect and the heal is just right. I was able to wear them at the office and in the field all day with comfort and style.
on July 10, 2013
I ordered the same size shoe I always have from this company.The shoe was too small/narrow in the toe box. Also, the leather looked unfinished, a bit scuffed in places. I don't know if ordering a bigger size would help or if they would then be too long. Disappointed!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
I like the shoe very much. However I am having a difficult time returning it. The box it came
in was damaged. Would appreciate some info on how to return it if possible since it did not
directly come from you.
on April 5, 2013
Love the look and feel of these shoes. These Clarks come in half sizes that fit me absolutely perfectly, very pleased.

Thanks for the great service.
on August 28, 2013
Love these shoes as they are very comfortable. This color is great. Only regret is that I did not purchased several pairs in other colors.
on January 17, 2014
This item was a good buy. It was fit for purpose and more. I would recommend it to anyone who asks.
on March 21, 2014
I bought the nude color in this Zaya at Amazon thinking they were going to be really light, and when i got them I thought I ordered the wrong color. They weren't as light as they look in the picture but more of an almond color. I'm still going to keep them they look a lot lighter in the picture Amazon has up on their website.. As far as the fit goes I don't think these are "as" comfortable as other Clarks I have but I'm sure they'll do. The shoe is super cute though...