Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 20, 2012
I could not find anything wrong with it. This ring, even on close examination, rivals anything found in more expensive jewelry stores. The diamond is clear and beautiful. My girlfriend (now fiancé) loves it. She spent the week after I proposed excitedly showing it to every friend and acquaintance.

Before buying a diamond ring online, I highly recommend a trip to a jewelry store to get an idea of how large the stone is; so you can see up close the difference between 1/5ct. 1/4ct. and 1/3ct.
on April 16, 2013
although it had just 2 reviews and I was unsure to buy a ring online, this ring is unique and absolutely beautiful. the balance of the diamond size with the ring (5 in my case) is just perfect. recommended 100%
on February 16, 2013
I was apprehensive about purchasing a ring online, and after days of searching, comparing, reading reviews etc I took a chance on this one, and I am very glad I did. While the diamond is rated as I1-I2 short of examining it with a loop I don't think you could find a flaw, it is brilliant and shines and sparkles even in low light! My (now) fiance loves it! While there are many options in this price range I can't imagine they are as fantastic as this ring!
on September 25, 2013
I was looking for a solitaire round-cut diamond ring, but this one seemed to me a better choice, plus it is available for global shipping, so I ordered it and boy, I'm not dissapointed at all. The price is really good for a .25 size stone. All the people that has seen it likes it, I recommend it but maybe you should first go to a jewerly and see for yourself how does a .25 size stone looks like.
on July 21, 2013
So I bought this ring not sure what I would be getting. Buying an engagement ring online seemed like it could be risky. But this ring had good reviews and I knew it was exactly the type of ring that my girlfriend wanted. So I bought it and boy am I glad I did. The ring is absolutely beautiful and came in a very nice box as well. It arrived earlier than expected (yay Amazon!). But when I got down on one knee and showed that ring to my now fiancé, the look on her face was priceless. She loves her ring, says it is exactly what she wanted and that it is the most beautiful ring ever. That right there told me enough.

Of course picking out a ring will vary on what your girl wants. But if you know she wants a princess cut single stone ring, you can't go wrong with this one.
on February 27, 2015