5.0 out of 5 stars Let it snow !
I added this cab to a new Craftsman snow thrower I just purchased on-line from Sears.

It assembled easily. However, I did pickup a 1/2 deep-well socket for my 3/8 ratchet to make removing it for summer storage and possible winter adjustments easier. The bolts holding the cab onto the handle of the snow thrower are fairly long.

I'm looking forward to...
Published on November 6, 2011 by Iowa 50126

2.0 out of 5 stars decent quality, but poor design
Published 24 months ago by Jamie Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Let it snow !, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Classic Accessories 52-001-010401-00 Snow Thrower Cab (Lawn & Patio)

I'm looking forward to ice free bifocals this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars call the 800 number and get the correct parts manual, November 7, 2013
Many have stated that they had parts label wrong, so did I. I call the 800 number and was told that some units got the old part manual and some parts may have been missing. Well let me tell you this is the BEST customer service that I have ever seen. They not only supplied the correct manual but sent me the parts that I was missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Cab, March 13, 2010
K. Hoff (Gilbert, Iowa USA) - See all my reviews
Very satisfied with this product. Attached very easily to my snow blower, blocked the wind and snow from my face and made snow blowing just a little more tolerable. Takes up more room in the garage when not in use tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cab used on a Troy-Lilt Snow Thrower, February 4, 2014
Hungarian Stew "genebo" (New Carlisle, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Arrived in timely matter, had no problems with the instructions, assembled it inside (highly recommended). Used a heat gun to straighten out all the creases for the cabin material from being folded for shipment (again, highly recommend). Would also recommend using a 1/2" deep well socket with ratchet.

Even assembly inside where its heated, the cover is an extremely tight fit, I did it myself , but with 2 people it would be a lot easier. Took about an hour 20 minutes from start to finish, used immediately after assembly in 15 MPH wind (air temp 10 degrees), made the job so much easier as I didn't have to keep my back to wind all the time, could go straight into the wind and the cab worked perfectly.

Had to brush light snow that accumulated on the clear windshield from the snow thrower from blow back, not a big deal, just quick brush off with the hand. Would recommend this as good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, May 8, 2012
bought it on amazon after seeing that everyone else was selling the same product for more, especially if you have to pay shipping. It went together fairly well. A second person helping is a big plus. I'm 6ft tall so it just touches the top of my head while low enough to cover the controls. I does the job of saving you from getting blasted in the face from the snow you just threw into the wind. Wish it was a little longer on the bottom for more protection but that's minor compared to what I use to have to put up with. It's not the kind of thing you want to take on and off each season so plan on larger summer storage space. I'd buy it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow thrower cab, February 5, 2010
Ramcharger (Up North, USA) - See all my reviews
Was a little difficult to mount, my machine doesn't have round bar to mount too. Does a good job of blocking wind and seems well built.

2.0 out of 5 stars decent quality, but poor design, December 27, 2012
I was installing this on my Ariens Platinum 30 snowblower. Nylon shell was too short, I was barely able to velcro the bottom to the frame. The clamps used for adjusting the tilt of the cab were not strong enough to hold cab in place - immediately tipped down on me after I tightened the bolts down. u-bolts were way too long, and the nuts bottomed out, leaving the mounts barely snug to the snowblower frame. Instructions say you need 1/2" socket or wrench or adjustable wrench, but the nuts for the u-bolts are locking nuts. You'll want a deep 1/2" socket, or one of those wratcheting box-end wrenches - otherwise you'll spend a good 30 miins or more just tightening down 8 nuts. I'm returning this item, and will look at other brands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Difficult to assemble, January 25, 2014
Steven Nisberg (New Providence, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
The assembly instructions were extremely hard to follow due to many parts being mis-labeled, and several were missing.

I eventually assembled the cab and needed to use duck tape to secure all of the connections.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be a bit lower in the front, December 24, 2009
It took me about an hour and some stretching but I got it to fit snuggly on my TroyBilt 24". You better wear some good pants, that are wind and snow resistant if you don't want to freeze your thighs off. The front could drape down a little lower (about a foot) to keep your legs dry and warm. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Go Wings:)

4.0 out of 5 stars snow blower cab 52-001-010401-00, February 19, 2014
received my cab for my snow blower. after laying all the parts out on the work bench and going over the listed parts, I found that more than half the parts were not lettered as per the parts list. so a friend happened to come by and after about a half hour we started putting this thing together. took about 40 mins.to get it done. works great.one problem however is the clear plastic windows are wrinkled making it hard to see through. anyone know how to clear this up? tried a hair dryer and it took some of them out but not near enough for my old eyes. any comments would be more than helpful!

Classic Accessories 52-001-010401-00 Snow Thrower Cab