5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover!
This is a good, high quality cover. I originally thought the "Cruiser" size might be a little big for my bike but sadly it is much too small. I own a 2009 Triumph Bonneville America with no windshield and no sissy bar and its only big enough to cover about two thirds of the bike.
Published on July 2, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage
I bought this cover to keep my bike protected from humid, rainy San Francisco weather. First night I put it on, it fit over the bike well enough, I fastened the hooks and otherwise made sure my Harley Sportster was covered nice and snug. I come to take the cover off the next morning and lo and behold, the bike is soaking wet. I was like WTF. So the next night I made extra...
Published on October 11, 2011 by Mark Hickey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover!, July 2, 2010
No problem though, I will simply initiate a return and order the "Touring" size, Amazon is awesome that way.
I never would have considered the America to be touring size bike but I think perhaps its a little longer than the average cruiser and has fairly wide hanldebars.
Im mainly posting this review to help people in choosing the right size.
My bikes dimensions are as follows, if yours are similar you may want to consider going for the larger cover.

Length 95.2
Width(Handlebars)37.8
Height 46.1
Seat Height 28.3
Wheelbase 65.2
Rake/Trail 33.3 degrees
Weight 497 lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cover, November 4, 2009
I bought the deluxe cover for my bike and love it.I have had numerous covers, even a 100 dollar Oxford cover, which was supposed to be really good, and it only lasted one summer. This one has lasted almost 2 years, and looks like it has a lot more life left, and it only cost half of what the top of the line one did. I normally don't sit down and write these reviews, but I have spent too much money on motorcycle covers that were basically junk,but this one is excellent. This will keep your bike dry even in heavy downpours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, August 2, 2008
I found this product to be as described and excellent condition. Covers my cruiser with no problem and the hooking latches at the bottom it gives me security from Texas high winds. I would reccommend this for large cruiser bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle Cover, September 23, 2008
This review is from: Classic Accessories 73887 MotoGear Deluxe Motorcycle Cover, Touring (Automotive)
The motorcycle cover is made up of heavy duty material. I wouldn't recomend buying this for taking with you on a trip because when its all folded up its a little bulky probley about the size of a small sleeping bag. It would take up the size of a side sadlebag. I would defenatly recommend it if you are to be using it at home. It is great quality and will last for a long time. Glad to have one!!

4.0 out of 5 stars CRUISER vs TOURING size, December 7, 2011
If you have anything but a stock CRUISER, do yourself a favor and just get the TOURING size cover. I have a small Honda Shadow Aero 750, but I have a bunch of accessories. Saddle bags, full height sissy bars, engine guard, light kit and I could not get the CRUISER size to fit properly. The TOURING size fits nice with these accessories. I suspect if I did not have any accessories that the CRUISER size would fit good.

Other than that, nice heavy material. Because of the extra weight it takes a little while to put the cover on by yourself. The cover I had previously from mart-of-the-wall variety was very light weight and large enough to put on very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 5, 2013
G. J. (Seattle, Wa) - See all my reviews
This was my second cover, for my Versys, and it works perfect. Like any cover, it can get caught on various parts of the bike when removing, so that would be my only complaint. Since that isn't the fault of the cover, I rate it highly. My first has been through winters and summers without any problem, so I anticipate no issues with this one either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cover for the money by a mile!, May 8, 2010
This cover is spectacular! It not only is thick and will protect the bike from rain, snow, and sun but it covers almost the entire bike! The only part of my bike (Honda VLX Deluxe) that hangs out is the stand and maybe 1 inch or less of my front tire. I would buy this cover again and again but thankfully I don't have to since it will last forever. It has two bungee cords with hooks on the sides but also has a synch cord all the way around the bottom. Stop reading reviews and just buy this one you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter cover, May 7, 2010
TD (Virginia) - See all my reviews
I confess I bought this cover for my new scooter because it was on sale and lots cheaper than anything sized for a scooter. I was worried it was going to be too big, but I wanted a waterproof cover for the scooter because it lives in my full sun backyard when it is not on the road. The cover is great - light weight, durable, and not too big for my scooter (which has a windshield on the front and carrying box on the back). In fact, I think it is easier to deal with because it is a little more forgiving to handle because it is not too tight fitting. It is a great cover for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for storage, November 3, 2010
I love this cover for parking my bike for the day. It is large and thick, so it just barely rolls up into my Road King saddlebag. May not be great for traveling because of the room it takes up. The cover stops rain and doesn't blow off in the wind. I bought a few clips to attach to the bottom with some parachute cord for our monsoon storms. The cover handled them well. Very good protection from the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers Bike, February 3, 2014
Definitely covers my bike but I ended up parking my bike in the garage all season and storing it in the basement during the off season (we have a walk in basement) so I ended up not needing it. So I have let a buddy use it to cover his bike for the winter. I have a 94 seca II xj600 and he rides an 06 suzuki sv650 and it covers both of those bikes just fine.

Classic Accessories 73887 MotoGear Deluxe Motorcycle Cover, Touring