Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Medium|Color: N/A|Change

on May 28, 2013
For the true, early Batman fanatic! Has original Batman logo! The color is true and the symbol is from the 1960's Batman show and has carried on through all of the movies.
on December 12, 2013
Nice shirt. Heavy fabric. I hate getting t-shirts that are so thin you can almost see through them. This one was a great purchase to go along with some Batman PJ bottoms.
on August 2, 2013
shirt feels comfortable, came exactly as described on Amazon. Didn't shrink after being washed. This was my first time buying clothing online and the fact that it guaranteed free returns if not satisfied convinced me to give it a shot. Makes me more willing to buy other clothing online as long as the guarantee is in place
on January 28, 2013
My son was excited to get this Batman shirt. The fabric is thick, average T shirt quality--not very soft. The black is opaque and the size fit him well. He is 12, so adult small is OK--kids like thinsg a little larger anyway. My complaint is that the yellow logo is wearing off in places from the wash. My son wears this maybe every 7-10 days and I'm a little disappointed in the quality. He still wears it, but it doen't look as nice.
on May 14, 2015
The color is a tiny bit OFF BLACK, but that seems to have worked well over time as the shirt has been laundered and no visible fading has occurred. If you plan to wear it with black pants (for an odd batman-ninja combo?), the color difference will be noticeable. If not, you should be just fine with it as is.
on January 18, 2015
The symbol does not even look like a the batman symbol. I was very disappointed with this shirt. The symbol was faded and just was almost undistinguishable. I just hope what little bit of bat is on the front does not come off in the wash. I will not buy from this company again.
on June 6, 2015
Na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

The fabric is kind of light, but its holding up. I like that; as a girl, it's a little more form-fitting even though it's not actually cut as a women's shirt. It's not see-through or anything.
on October 27, 2014
Quality fabric, bright LOGO! may daughter is 16 , and a size 7, this men's small was perfect for her. As with any printed or logo T's, I was in cool water, and hang to dry. This just preserves the print longer. Better quality than any T shirt from local mall.
on June 8, 2014
so i always wanted my very own batman tee .. and i have to admit ... this lives up to it ... official dc licensed .. great quality ... only thing is that i tend to wear it too often .. i definitely have to cut that out .. dont want anything happening to it ..
on August 22, 2013
the shirt is fine. design centered. seams well done.
However, I looked for boys batman shirt. this product appeared. I found it difficult to determine the size and looking for a boys 10 ended up with a very large man's shirt
However, Amazon, as usual, was very helpful. It has been returned and hopefully the boys shirt will be a better fit.

See 1 answered question