5.0 out of 5 stars Solution for problems related to the power cord
Published on April 4, 2010 by Christopher A. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective
Purchased this item in January, have only had it for 4month and hardly used it brand new and in good condition and just stopped heating up. The green light just turns on, contact the seller for a replacement and since it has been more than 30days they were unable to exchange. Very dissatisfied since the item is almost new and hardly used it. Waist of money!
Published 14 months ago by Coco solorio

5.0 out of 5 stars Solution for problems related to the power cord, April 4, 2010
Customers who have problems with the power cord for the HAI Convertable Ceramic Flat Iron or for any flat iron often have one thing in common: They tightly wrap the power cord around their flat iron prior to placing them away. This improper method of storage will severely damage a power cord for any product. To avoid damaging the power cord, do not wrap the cord around your flat iron. Instead, store the cord loosely coiled.

Once this change in habbit was made, I never saw another problem with a power cord again.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY WORTH IT, April 2, 2004
*~Dee~* (Levittown, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
I had completely given up on straightening my thick, wavy hair because either only one side would straighten or it would straighten temporarily (with frizz, lots) and flip out in 3 hours. However I decided to spend the extra few bucks and buy a real good straightener and I bought this off of Folica because of the good reviews and it is the BEST HAIR INVESTMENT I'VE EVER MADE!! This product straightens my hair in less than 10 minutes without frizz and keeps it's shine. It really makes my highlights stand out better too. DEFINITELY A GOOD BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, June 9, 2004
By A Customer
This is the absolute only tool that has ever gotten my hair bone straight. It even straightens those little fizzy fly-aways. I was unsure whether to buy this iron at first because of the price, but I am not disappointed. Doing my hair in the mornings has gone from 45 minutes to 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hai hair straightener, September 28, 2008
The straightner is a good quality product that arrived in a timely fashion. Please note that the manufacturer does not honor the warranty if purchased through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased but Be Careful, September 28, 2009
I am very happy with this product. Be careful when ordering. I thought that 1 1/4 was a 1 and 1/4 inch wide flat iron. It was a 1/4 inch flat iron. I had to return it and it took a very long time to get an exchange for the correct one I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 11, 2011
A.C (california.) - See all my reviews
When I first got it I was so excited for all the reviews,
but after checking the box and the product I saw a TM next to the HAI logo.
I was kinda mad because I thought I had purchased the Original HAI.
(I purchased it from amazon products)but the first and only time I have used it,
it worked better than expected. It was fast and easy to used
and my hair looked great. I would give it 4 stars,
if it wasnt for the TRADE MARK. so if you want the original product
make sure it has an "R" next to the logo and not a "TM"
Also guarantee is useless with the TM product.
Other than that everything is good so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and quick shipping, March 30, 2010
A few days ago I donated about a foot of hair and got a new sassy short haircut. I feel in love with my hairdresser's HAI flatiron. I have a CHI and it wasn't getting as hot as it used to nor did it leave my hair as soft as the HAI. I ordered this on Sunday night and got it on Tuesday! I love the flatiron and was really impressed by the speedy delivery. I definitely recommend this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, May 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the blinking red light..., April 20, 2009
My first Hai lasted about a year, the red light started blinking on and off, had to mess with the cord to keep it on, and then finally just quit. My new one lasted about 3 months and had the same problem.
We purchased 4 at Christmas and the other 3 are still working...but one seems to be on the blink (pun intended).
I'm giving up on the internet for this product. I will pay more to have the luxury of a warranty or exchange.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% ceramic!, November 24, 2013
Marina (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought a HAI straightener in 2005, and the plates were 100% ceramic. I bought this straightener because I needed a smaller one, and the ceramic coating chipped off and exposed metal plates, which burned my hair.

Rate and Discover Movies