Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Dave Barry 2014 Day-to-Day Calendar: America's Pulitzer Prize-Winning Humorist
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 7, 2014
I get my husband the Dave Barry tear-off page calendar every year without fail for his birthday which is Jan 14. He goes a little crazy the first two weeks because he doesn't have it yet. And I always get the day before page when he goes to TODAY page. Dave Barry takes every day life and makes it hysterically funny. Great way to have a laugh (good for health and soul) at the beginning of each day.
on March 29, 2014
Dave Barry's stuff doesn't translate well to media like this. He is much better with lengthy columns, books, and other thematic places. However, his humor is ageless, and I give it a 'good'.
on February 27, 2014
My favorite calendar, love reading the thoughts each day. I also give one as a gift every year to someone who definitely enjoys it. Each day is a surprise, great way to begin the day.
on January 9, 2014
Dave Berry is one of my favorite humorists; I give his calender to my wife as a stocking stuffer yearly.; she loves it and looks forward to receiving it in her Christmas stocking.
on July 20, 2014
This tear-off calendar makes me laugh every day. There are daily extras on the back of each page that are mostly informative, but sometimes are sudoku puzzles that I like to do.
on February 2, 2014
I get this every year, always gives me a smile to start my day. Dave Barry is the only Pulitzer Prize winning humorist, and a really funny guy!
on January 28, 2014
Hard to find calendar out in retail stores. Glad we can always count on Amazon! This is our favorite calendar, it starts our day with laughter!
on December 28, 2013
We buy this calendar every year and always enjoy it immensely. We really miss his newspaper column: will he ever start it again?
on January 14, 2014
Great stuff. Always reliable, Dave Barry allows me to start the day with a smile. I recommend this for all who enjoy his humor.
on January 30, 2014
This page-a-day calendar gives us the short burst of humor to start the day that we have come to expect from Dave Barry.