4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Capris
Published 9 months ago by dmurch

2.0 out of 5 stars More than 2 sizes too small.
The style is what I was looking for. Very casual. I ordered 3 colors, all L, but they would have fit a size 6-8, not a size 12.
Published 7 months ago by bee_mt

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Capris, April 22, 2014
I wear a 6 but ordered a medium because I expected some shrinkage and there is nothing on the site that I could find that was the true sizes of this shorts S,M & L designations. They are okay, but are a bit large which means I had to use a regular belt to keep them up. They seem to stretch during the day quite a bit. I was disappointed that the zip pockets aren't really pockets. the Zips are just there for decoration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the summer!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Classic Designs Stretch Poplin Cargo Capri (Apparel)
I got these in a medium and in red, and all I can say is they are somewhat stretchy (if need be) and airy, great for the summer. Right now, I'm 137, and 5 feet, .5 inches tall, so pretty short but got big hips. These are very flattering since they hug my curves, and the tie "belt" at the top can be adjusted. Hope they can shrink a bit for when I lose more weight.

One note, the zippers it has on the sides aren't pockets, but it does have two small open pockets underneath the zippers and two bigger ones as well. Overall, lots of pockets, but not bulky.

4.0 out of 5 stars should be nice and cool for the summer, May 2, 2014
they are lightweight and nicely detailed. They fall right below the knee and you can easily remove the strings for a cleaner look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit., June 17, 2014
The pants fit really well, nice airy fabric, great for warmer days. Love all the pockets and zippers. I like casual..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit., June 9, 2014
Love the color and fit. Nice lightweight fabric. Sizing is accurate. I wear a 4, sometimes 6 and got small.

2.0 out of 5 stars More than 2 sizes too small., June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, May 25, 2014
I got these for my daughter and she loves them. They fit well and they are comfortable - or so she tells me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is Too Vague, May 25, 2014
We wish the sizing was more specific in terms of details beyond S/M/L, for example 6-8, 8-10, 12-14 would be more helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars CARGO CAPRI, April 22, 2014
THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE. I LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE JUST ENOUGHT STRETCH.SO THEY ARE COMFORTABLE . I LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN GET THEM IN DIFFERENT COLORS. NICE QUALITY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Capri, August 22, 2014
I love these capri: the fabric, the design and the fit all are great! Wish they had them in different colors I would have bought them all

Classic Designs Stretch Poplin Cargo Capri