5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for "apple shaped" bodies!
Published 8 months ago by Heidi N. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but POOR quality
Published 7 months ago by Heather W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for "apple shaped" bodies!, May 30, 2014
Heidi N. Williams (Midlothian, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I am a classic apple shape. You know the kind--big waist and thin legs. In the past if I find shorts (or pants or a skirt) that fits my waist, the legs look like an elephant could wear them. I found these that had an elastic waist-- but don't look like I'm wearing my grandmother's shorts. They fit perfectly and are a reasonable length, but still show my best attribute--my legs. I love them! I want them in as many colors as I can get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, May 6, 2014
I really like these shorts. They are not really short but are above mid thigh. They are super comfortable. I ordered a size 6 but I wear a size 3 in Levi's. I'm 5'6" and weigh 120 lbs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but POOR quality, June 27, 2014
These are really cute and comfy shorts. The material isn't of the highest quality, but for just everyday, nothing special, they are fine. The problem is the quality of manufacturing. I put my shorts on to see how they fit (tags still attached) and my husband called me downstairs. After walking in them around the kitchen for about 15 minutes, one of the buttons on the front pockets fell off. I looked and the hole they tried to attach it to was too large. So before the first wash, my shorts broke. It's too bad, they are cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheapish, July 13, 2014
S.S.C. "Guardian" (northfield, new jersey USA) - See all my reviews
Bought them for the gf. When I asked her if they were comfortable, she said, "No, but they're fine." She says they are cheap material and she would expect to pay about $4 for them. So,that's that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, July 13, 2014
Legs are tighter than expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Brook J. Pester (Anchorage, AK United States) - See all my reviews
Love these, very comfortable and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts, July 12, 2014
I bought these for my wife and she liked them so much she requested I buy more. She likes the fit, comfort, and looks. I purchased other styles from the same designer and she loved them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small, July 12, 2014
Looks great on my wife but it's just a little too small

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and breathable material, July 7, 2014
These shorts fit just right. Comfortable and breathable material. My only con to these shorts is that the draw strings on the sides of the shorts don't keep the openings on place. They tend to curl up after the first wash.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small and not a lot of stretch, July 7, 2014
I gave them to my daughter. I think large means medium

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›