5.0 out of 5 stars Disney MAGIC, need I say more?
Published on December 9, 1999 by Pam Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney collections
I am a big fan of Disney. I am old enough I remember the Mickey Mouse Club. The one regret I have is the fact that some of the older standards are not there like Baby Mine from Dumbo and who can forget Gimmeny Cricket's When You Wish Upon a Star or Fantasia or the Sorcerer's Apprentice?
Published on March 8, 2011 by KitchenSharkMama

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney MAGIC, need I say more?, December 9, 1999
Pam Ford (Hagerstown, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Disney, Vol. 1: 60 Years of Musical Magic (Audio CD)
This volume, the first of five to date, is sure to capture the hearts of many as one of the best ways to bring all things Disney together at one time. This CD has beautiful songs direct from such epic greats as Beauty and the Beast (title song), Mary Poppins ("Chim Chim Cher-ee", "Spoonful of Sugar"), Fantasia ("Dance of the Reed Flutes"), Lion King ("Hakuna Matata") and Aladdin ("Whole New World") just to name a few.
Highly recommended to children of all ages and those young-at-heart, please try this one and enjoy as you relive your own interpritation of Disney Magic alive in your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun CD covering Disney's long history, August 23, 2001
This CD cannot, of course, cover all of Disney's history .... but they do a very nice job of sampling it.
From the vintage (Mickey Mouse Theme Song, Burl Ives' Ugly Bug Ball) to the classic (selections from Bambi, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, and Cinderella) to the more recent (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King), these are the songs performed by the original artists. They bring back a flood of memories for young and old alike.
The booklet is sparse, but does give credit to the composer, lyricist, performers and producers of each of the twenty-five songs.
Very upbeat. A nice value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything Disney Touches is Gold, April 23, 2012
B. Webb (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
I love this cd mainly because it's the songs by all the original Artists from whatever movie you are listening to. I HATE when cds are marketed out as a certain song but then have some crazy version of the song on the cd. These are all the original recordings and great. Buy it if you love Disney movie music.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best songs, April 23, 2000
I think that volumes 1 and 2 have the best Disney songs.....by far. It is a great CD and I recommend it to anyone of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome cd!, August 6, 2000
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Classic Disney V.1 (Audio CD)
this cd is a wonderful assortment of disneys classic hits.some of my favorites are, a whole new world, beauty & the beast, under the sea, hakuna matata, kiss the girl, i just can't wait to be king and much more. if you are a disney lover of his movies, these classic hits will be familiar and quite a delight to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For People Who Love Disney Movies, December 29, 1998
kat1987@hotmail.com (Boston,Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I think that this CD is the best thing for young kids who love Disney movies! The songs are the best ones from the movies, and they are a lot of fun to sing along with. I listen to the CD so much, that I know every song!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome album!, December 19, 2001
By A Customer
This album is great because it has many songs that everyone in the family can agree upon. Like most teens, my parents aren't too thrilled with what i usually listen to, but with Classic Disney we all sing along while i remember movies from when I was younger, like The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, and my parents remember some of their old favorites, like The Parent Trap and originally seeing Peter Pan. This is a must-have for anyone who loves Disney movies and wants to share the songs with their kids or little brothers and sisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Disney Songs, March 26, 2001
I adore Disney music.This CD has a wide variety of songs which satisfy every Disney taste.From the beginning of "A Whole New World" to the end of "Minnie's Yoo-Hoo" this CD will have you hooked.
I enjoyed "Colonel Hathi's March" and "The Ugly Bug Ball" which have quriky little beats that you quickly became obsessed with.I love all the classics (for me) such as "Beauty an the Beast" and "Circle of Life". This CD is one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't love this, April 17, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old granddaughter and we sing along while we're in the car. I love these songs!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, February 25, 2013
lots of the Disney songs we all remember especially for those people that have been fortunate to visit one of Disney's parks

Classic Disney, Vol. 1: 60 Years of Musical Magic
Classic Disney, Vol. 1: 60 Years of Musical Magic by Classic Disney (Series) (Audio CD - 1995)
Rate and Discover Movies