Top positive review
51 of 60 people found this helpful
Perfect gift for a 1 year old
on January 14, 2012
We were surprised that our 12.5 month old loved this gift. It took her a week to figure out how it worked. She enjoys darkening the screen with the stampers and wipes it.
* It is sturdy, well designed, with a large screen that gets very dark.
* Drawings don't fade, and it is easy to wipe perfectly.
* 2 magnets, a circle and a triangle, to fill out the large screen. They hold strongly on their storage.
* Pen with magnetic tip writes well, but its cord should have been a bit longer.
* Easy to hold, great handles.
Best part, the colors are gorgeous and it is non-branded, all the ones at the store we visited were branded with some movie or kid merchandise, and we don't want our kids exposed to merchandising/tie-ins.