Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 26, 2013
I ordered this bag on Fri. and received it the following Mon. I was really shocked - it is awesome-
the smaller bag snaps into the larger bag. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the smaller bag needs to be smaller or the bigger bag needs to be 1 inch wider to accommadate each other. Seems to be well made and is cute and holds a lot of stuff. I think the 2 bags were made to use separate. But the 2 bags together give you lots of pockets. I think I will order the pink one next.
on March 8, 2013
More than happy with this purchase! The light olive green tote with the tan straps is lightweight and a great size. The crossbody bag that comes with it is just as great. Most crossbody bags fit a cell phone and lip gloss!!! This crossbody is actually functional!!! Fits everything and more. Super great deal, super great price - two bags for the price of one!!! Thank you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse