Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 14, 2013
I would not recommend buying this bag if you plan on using it on a daily basis. I purchased it in the beginning of May and it is already literally falling apart! The straps are ripping from the bag, the loop on the front has already completely ripped off, and the seams are opening. You get what you pay for, but it is just poor quality.
on August 26, 2013
The size of this bag was perfect-however-the way the handles are attached is a problem-they have no reinforcement-the bag was used about two weeks and the handles where they are attached to the main part of the bag began to come apart-the products used for construction may have just not been compatible-if there had been some reinforcement where the handles attach to the bag it would be excellent-
on May 12, 2013
This purse is very flimsy with no structure at all. I bought it in green which is not offer anymore it seems but the color was way off from the picture. Save your money.
on May 20, 2014
This tote is very stunning,can really do without the brown strap down the middle,after closing the purse the strap has to be positioned,extra time and energy.Other than that another beautiful tote,with a coin purse on it,no complaints about this product.
on January 17, 2014
I ordered this tote as a kick around handbag to give my other handbags a break. Surprisingly, the tote is really cute and seems pretty sturdy. I'm not that hard on my handbags and wasn't really looking for something bulky and this tote is just right.
on May 15, 2014
I bought this tote for my wife and she loves it. If it can pass here test of being instantly fill with stuff that it a great tote. I like the price. She thinks I paid more but I got a deal. Thank you. I wasn’t looking for it until later but she’s got it and gone already. Thank you.
on March 29, 2014
The little strap doesn't fit into the loop for closure. The loop is too small and it's loose. I hang my glasses over the impotent little brown doodad that's supposed to be a closure strap. It's OK for bring lunch and bills to work. Looks better than a Publix bag, at least.
on May 6, 2014
Very nice tote. Thought it was real leather from the description, but it's fake leather plastic. Was going to send it back because it's not leather, but am getting good use of it. Cleans nice and looks really good. If I saw this in a store I would probably buy it.
on June 11, 2013
I am very happy with this purchase, it was what i expected, for me this is an excellent item, thanks.
on July 23, 2014
I was looking for a cheap, cream-colored summer bag and couldn't find anything in the stores. This bag looks exactly as it does in the pictures. The materials is smooth and the straps seem durable ( I pack my purse!) So far no complaints and who can argue the price. The bag arrived nicely packaged too.