5.0 out of 5 stars This Bok keeps you on the edge of your seat!!!
In this book a girl about foueteen years of age wishes for something, when it happens she is so scared and paniced! I would recomend this book because once you start reading you can not put it down!!!
Published on December 14, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OK. It was not as good as the others.
It was pretty good. The middle and the end cool. But the beginning was boring it just tells about the girl and it does not tell about what happened.
The best part was when Judith spilled tapioca pudding on Samantha's new shoes.I like all the books I,ve read so far!

LACEY ALEXANDRA AGE 9 ( and a half)
Published on July 20, 1997

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bok keeps you on the edge of your seat!!!, December 14, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OK. It was not as good as the others., July 20, 1997
By A Customer

LACEY ALEXANDRA AGE 9 ( and a half)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was the best book by R.L. Stine that I have ever read!!!!, June 7, 1997
By A Customer
R.L. Stines 'Be careful what you wish for' is a great book with wonderful lesson to be learned
'Be careful what you wish for; it might just come true'. Hey, it could happen!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Was an Excellent Book!!!, January 7, 2004
Zahra (Miller Place, NY) - See all my reviews
The book Goosebumps Be Careful What You Wish For, by R.L. Stine is a fiction book about a girl called Samantha. One day when she was returning home form school she saw a woman that needed help finding a street. After finding the street the lady offered to grant Samantha three wishes for her help. Samantha's wishes are turning her life in to a living nightmare. My opinion on this book is this was a very interesting book and I enjoyed reading it. I like this book because it's scary and it kept my attention. This book taught me a lesson that wishing for bad things can turn your life upside down. If you like mystery books and want to k wants to know about the adventures of a girl with three wishes, I think you should read this great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good book, but could of ended different!, January 4, 2003
Jen (Hartford, SD USA) - See all my reviews
I think this book was pretty good. It reminds me a lot of my middle school. People always picking on each other and everything like that. This book is about a klumbsy 7th grader, Samantha Byrd, who is always being picked on by her enemy Judith Bellwood. Sam meets a gypsy-girl and gets three wishes..but her revenge has a backfire. There's a good moral to the story "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR"!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really , really excellent book ., June 30, 1997
By A Customer
Be carefull What you Wish For ....
I bet Samantha Byrd wishes she had that warning before she met the gypsy - girl . A truly exelent book , Be carefull what you wish for is About young klutz Samantha Byrd who has 3 wishes . She makes her wishes without thinking , and finds herself in more than she wants ! Reccomened reading by Natalie ,12 , Australia

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome HORRORLAND, February 2, 2014
It was a bit scary when Samantha made her second wish and everyone disappeared.Her third wish was that she had never met the crystal lady and Judith had met her instead.But in the end,based on her acts,it wasn't hard to figure out that Judith had wished for Samantha to turn into a bird.This is one of my favorite books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Spoilers, January 25, 2014
Lizzie (Rosalia, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classic Goosebumps #7: Be Careful What You Wish For (Mass Market Paperback)
I really didn't like Judith, who teased Sam. It reminded me as a child because I was bullied. I didn't like how she got away teasing Sam all the time. I can understand Sam's motivations. I felt the third wish made Judith intellectually dumb. I felt she was a special needs kid. She definitely had a personality change. I liked Judith that way. However, Sam just got annoyed and upset at her. I would have rather had Judith be that way instead of the having her mean all the time. I liked the ending though. Judith aways said to Sam to "Fly away Byrd." Sam's fourth wish inadvertently made her into a bird because of Judith's wish. I liked that ending compared to others because I wasn't expecting that one. I thought the book was OK because Sam did get annoying with her actions. I really didn't like how the school nurse told Sam what was the matter with her teammates automatically without questioning Sam first. That wouldn't have happened in the real world because of patient confidentiality and HIPPA regulations. I know it's suppose to be a kid's story, but I want a little more realism from the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars R.L.S is awesome!!!!!!!!:):), August 1, 2013
Paula Cantrell (Amarillo, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I LOVE THIS book .but I love R.L.S books I have read all goosebumps in my school library . I love scary movies and books too!! Anyway I LOVE GOOSEBUMP books. And I read your books on my kindle fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, June 2, 2013
a really really good book I love goosebumps books I want you to make more and more and more goosebumps books

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa322c150)

Classic Goosebumps #7: Be Careful What You Wish For
Classic Goosebumps #7: Be Careful What You Wish For by R. L. Stine (Mass Market Paperback - February 1, 2009)
$6.99 $6.29