Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on February 7, 2013
Beautiful frames. What I don't like about these frames is that they have the flap in the back so that the frame can sit on furniture. I wanted the frames for hanging on the wall, the flap prevents the frame from hanging nicely on the wall. Frames are beautiful, but not for wall hanging.
on August 13, 2013
I ordered 4 frames. One of them arrived broken. I returned it and received a new one pretty quick. The quality of the frames is excellent. I wish I could remove the back stand so that the picture would hang flat on the wall. But then, the frames later could be used for setting on a shelf. Very pleased with the purchase.
on January 3, 2016
This is a very nice frame for my son's school picture. I have several of these frames in my home and I have also given the frames as gifts. Primarily in the 8x10 size with a few 5x7's. Very happy with them.
on February 27, 2015
The frame was honestly nothing special. Had there been enough time to run to the store, I'm positive I could have found a similar/identical frame for cheaper. I guess it's worth it for convenience!

We framed a picture of our 18 month nephew to give to his parents as a holiday gift. So it all worked swell.
on February 14, 2014
The frames themselves are gorgeous, if minimalist. Dark chocolate brown with glass in the middle...what you see is what you get, and it's a nice neutral shade that lets the viewer focus on the picture.

The hooks for wall hanging, however, were sub-par. I finally gave up trying to hang it by the hooks, and just used the frame itself. If you're putting these on a mantle or dresser, you'll be fine; this won't be an issue. But since many people (myself included) get these to hang on a wall, I had to take off a star.
on June 7, 2014
The frame is nice and good enough for a grand-nephew's graduation picture I bought it for. It has the stand on the back, which I don't care too much for these days. Also, I wish the hook was a single one in the back. Having 2, you would have to measure to make sure it is straight. This was also true for a previous frame I bought.
on January 9, 2014
This is a great product, except the color is a bit darker than I wanted. Unfortunately, manufacturers are using Espresso and Cappuccino interchangeably, so you never know what you're going to get. This frame is almost black. I was looking for something with a bit of "cherry" in it. Otherwise, it's a solid product.
on January 30, 2014
The frame is very nice looking. I would have given it 5 stars except the clips on the back of the frame where you "open" to put a picture in were very hard to slide open. Like I said it could just be the one I got. The frame seems to be decent quality and the color is great. I would definitely buy again.
on August 21, 2013
These frames were an amazing bargain. I almost didn't buy them for fear they must be incredibly cheap at such a low price, but in the end I went for it and am so glad I did. I bought six, to line the wall going up my stairs with photos of my children. They are the perfect size, color and thickness for this. I was very impressed with how nice they look. Would definitely buy again.
on December 7, 2013
Two hooks on the back. Two. Plus: it will stay exactly how you hang it. Con: they better be level. Also con: if you fiddle with it while trying to get it on the nails, it will fall to the floor and smash, requiring you to glue it back together again. This happened to me, but I did a good enough job with the gluing (which was more luck than anything) that you can't tell anything ever happened.

But really... more aggravation than a picture frame should be. ;)