Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 8x10|Style Name: Linear|Color: Espresso|Change

on April 7, 2015
The package says that it holds 3 4"x6" pictures, but in reality it holds 3 4" by 5.5" pictures.

Here's two pictures to illustrate my point - one is a measuring tape clearly showing 5.5" as a height (right next to the product information that says "4x6"), the other is my attempt at fitting a 4x6 picture into the supposed 4x6 picture frame.
review image review image
on July 4, 2010
We had ordered some school photos for our 2 elementary school-aged daughters, and got a few 3.5" x 5" prints (one child per print) that happened to come out really well. We wanted to send the photos to the grandparents and a few other relatives. We also wanted to spare the relatives the hassle of looking for frames (otherwise they might never get around to displaying the photos), and we wanted the photos to go together as a "set".

We looked around the usual local chain stores for a dual frame that could hold both of these photos of this size side-by-side, and you'd be surprised how difficult it was to find this exact size and type of frame! It seems 4x6", 5x7", and 8x10" are much more popular and come in greater varieties.

So, we searched on-line, and even then, there were slim pickings, but thankfully we found this frame, so we ordered a few and had them sent to us. The frames are clean, simple, solid, and do the job. The 2 side-by-side portrait photos of the kids look great, and the relatives love the photos and are displaying them in their homes. The frames are nothing fancy, but they are certainly accpetable, and considering how hard they were to find, I'm very happy with them.
on June 8, 2015
This frame is nice and arrived in a timely manner, but be forewarned--the openings are not 4x6. They are 3.5x5. I realized this when I went to put my recently-developed 4x6 images but they were too large. Got out the tape measure and they are 1.5 inches smaller than advertised. I was able to trim down my photos with little trouble and it still works, but the manufacturer needs to relabel because the openings are NOT for 4x6 photos.
review image review image
on October 13, 2009
this was a terrible experience. the openings are NOT 4 by 6. I ordered 4 of these frames and had to spend time chopping up perfectly good pictures. fits more like 4 by 5 pictures
33 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2010
I received this frame as a gift and was disappointed to find that I had to cut my 4x6 photos to fit the "4x6" frame size. There is a cheap cardboard matting behind the glass which is all there is to hold the photos. Most people would probably not care much about that, but I had to tape the photos to keep them from sliding around when I move the frame. The frame can be used horizontally or vertically, but if it's placed near any potential movement (like an office desk) I would not recommend the vertical orientation as the flimsy cardboard stand is insufficient to support the top heavy frame if it gets bumped. Clear tape is needed if used vertically to prevent the pictures from falling since there are no raised dividers between the photo openings. I would be able to live with it if it fit a standard 4x6 photograph, but all in all I'd recommend not buying this frame.
on June 15, 2012
The item pictured is a wide-border frame, which is what I needed. Although the total dimensions listed--2.8 x 4.8--are correct, the picture is misleading. Based on the photo, I expected a 2x3 opening with a larger border. The correct photo for this item can be seen with the Linear Black Frame 3.5x5 by Malden. This little frame wasn't worth $6.78, even with Super Saver shipping. Maybe $3 max. Amazon needs to take more care to ensure the right photo is pictured with its product listings.
on February 7, 2013
Beautiful frames. What I don't like about these frames is that they have the flap in the back so that the frame can sit on furniture. I wanted the frames for hanging on the wall, the flap prevents the frame from hanging nicely on the wall. Frames are beautiful, but not for wall hanging.
on August 20, 2009
When the package arrived it was smashed on one side, and the glass of the frame was broken due to insufficent packaging to withstand the abuse. Also, the picture openings do not accomodate a 4x6 picture as described. I had to cut off about 0.25 - 0.5 inches off the bottom of my pictures.
on September 27, 2010
Do not buy this frame. I bought two and both arrived with cracked paint. It is cheaply made and is not true to size. Completley worthless!
on May 6, 2009
The product is alright though I had to cut the bottom of my photos to fit the supposed 4x6 sizing... which was an annoyance. Also, I ordered 2 from JAF GIFTS who sent one and lost the other and then took 4 weeks to resend.