5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need
These are the perfect cufflinks.

The price is very reasonable, and the look is very nice. With cufflinks you don't want something ridiculous or over the top, there are too many novelty cufflinks you know?

Published on September 18, 2009 by Catlin A. Prisbrey

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the first time my boyfriend used them.
I bought these cufflinks for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift and when he went to wear them for the first time last week, one of the cuff links snapped right in half - the square metal part broke right off and it looks like it was held together by glue.

Published on January 20, 2012 by CT

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need, September 18, 2009
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
These are the perfect cufflinks.

These are classy and subdued, they won't scream attention to themselves and be some gaudy piece of jewelry but they will accent nicely nearly any color of tie or suit you could be wearing.

I have had these for about 6 months now and I absolutely love them. More than my other pairs for sure.

-- It's been two years since I wrote this review but I still wear these cufflinks and they are still my favorite pair. I am changing my review to 5/5 stars. I'm a very satisfied customer. A really classy, and quality made product --

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the first time my boyfriend used them., January 20, 2012
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed

I ordered these cuff links because of the great reviews. Needless to say, these are not a quality product and NOT worth the $15.00 they cost (including Shipping).

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after two wears, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
They looked good, but after my husband wore them twice, one broke in half. He's not a rough guy, only wore them to church for a couple hours, and to a job interview. I know they weren't that expensive but I still expect quality whenever I buy anything! They should have lasted a lot longer than just two short wears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Purchase, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
I'm writing this to help the next people realize that this is a quality product, and for the price, it's even better. I purchased these cuff-links for all of my groomsmen in my wedding. The shipping was reliable, and when I opened the package, they were exactly what I expected. Thanks for being exactly what you said you would be. Sometimes, that's too much to ask.

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw them away, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
These cufflinks came with fingerprints on the faces that I could not get off. I threw them out after trying several different cleaners and cloths. Cheap, and cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cufflinks, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
I like very much this cufflinks very stylish and definitely stand out the crowd and would recommend to buy them. Also, made of very good material and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and work great!, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
I've had these for a few weeks now and they look and work great. Nice solid weight to them and you can't beat the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality product, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
It looked good when it arrived but after only couple of uses, gentle uses, it starts to get spots and discolorations.
I would say dont waste your money on this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars busted, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
They arrived bent and broken we are very disappointed in this product
We ordered these to be used regularly but never had the chance to wear them even once

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE CUFFLINKS, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed
NICE CUFFLINKS. THE THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THE EXTREME LONG WAIT ON DELIVERY AND THE EXTREME PINK BOX WITH BOW THESE CAME IN.

Classic Laser Engraved Cufflinks Cuff Links Gift Boxed