Classic Soft Leather Man's 15-inch Laptop Business Messenger Bag (Black)
|Price:||$33.99 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Visit our Amazon store for more exclusive men's leather briefcase
- Light weighted and durable.
- Standard 18" drop shoulder strap.
- Measures 14" x 11.5" x 2.5"
- Made with high quality soft artificial leather.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My fiancee bought this for me for Christmas. I had been looking at similar bags by Kenneth Cole along with this bag. Overall, this is a great bag. It fits my 15" laptop, my Kindle Fire and two 1/2" books with room to spare. It has an inner zip pocket behind the laptop area and one on the back of the bag (I plan to use it for boarding passes when flying and other information I'll need quick access for). The only flaws I've found with the bag are:
1) there's no carrying handle other than the strap - it makes grabbing it those times when you don't plan to wear the bag a bit of a hassle
2) the strap is not removable - though I suppose it could be cut off and replaced with an alternative
3) it could use a bit more structure - carrying a laptop fixes this issue but it would be nice to have the structure built into the bag itself.
After a month of use:
I should preface this by saying that during this time, I have carried this bag with me just about everywhere I've gone - including a job interview and conference in the same week that required a total of 8 plane rides. Having said that, I've become a bit disappointed with the bag. Specifically, the faux leather material has already started to peel off in places. The bag is still usable but at this rate, after another month or two of use - it will start to look unprofessional and won't be useful as I travel to interviews. In the end, I would have to change my earlier recommendation - spend the extra $40-$50 on a real leather bag if you plan to use it for more than a brief period of time.
After a couple more months of use, the shoulder strap tore off the bag in March. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that I can re-attach it as it was originally. All in all, I recommend spending the additional money on a real leather bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave this messenger bag as a gift to my son when he graduated from college. He loves it!Published 7 months ago by Bridget Salit
I had been looking for practical economical bag. This met all my requirements and is great looking bag. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Dago Rivera
Looks like on the picture, but you can smell a weird smell in the case (it just needs to be winded)Published 14 months ago by Mike Samuel
Great bag. My husband loves it. It is just big enough, but it stays slim and the leather is so soft.
The item got to me quickly and was wrapped nicely. Read more