Croc Classic Nano-Titanium Flat Iron (Black Titanium Plate) 450 degrees 1.5
- Advanced nano-silver technology for sterilization and deodorization
- Titanium ionic plates combined with far-infrared heat results in smooth cuticles and shiny hair
- FND digital display and digital temperature control system maintains precise temperature at all heat settings
- Digital temperature control with 25 heat settings; ranges from 200F - 450F by increments of 10F
- 60% faster and more effective straightening utilizing the most advanced ceramic technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
product has no warranty when purchased on Amazon. I purchased mine on Amazon less than a year ago, and it came with a 1-year warranty card from manufacturer. The auto shut-off stopped working so I
called Turbo Ion to see what I could do since less than 1 year old. She told me that Amazon is not one of their distributors, so the warranty is void. All I could do is send it in and trade for a new one at $95, then it would have a 1 yr. warranty.
I will double-think my Amazon purchases from now on.
Moving on to the Bio Ionic "One Pass".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best flat iron there is. No other straightener makes my hair come out this smooth and also is a great tool for long lasting curls. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Marissa Renyer
Needed a new flat iron and this is the one my stylist uses. Light and easy to use. Heats and cools in seconds. Only need to do one pass through hair which cuts down on time. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great product! I've gone through lots of flat irons and this one is by far the best; above CHI and BabylissPublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
It does a great job and keeps hair very soft and straight for a couple of days.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the 2nd Croc I have purchased and this one won't heat past 350 as the temperature drops while in use so it doesn't stay hot enough to use. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Denise Wilson