Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Classic Pooh™ Sheer Window Curtain
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2008
I've had a Classic Pooh "Days of Hunny" crib set, now a twin comforter for my son as his room decor.

It is hard to find just the right shade of ecru to go with the comforter set. At first I hesitated on getting these curtains because they are sheer and I wanted a solid panel to keep the early morning light out of his southern window, but now these have been up 2 years in his room and I can't seem to find anything better!

Pros- VERY sturdy curtains. My kids have tugged on these quite a few times and the seams have held together wonderfully. Go great with Classic Pooh theme. When freshly washed they are very pretty. The ties stay put. They are not too babyish for a toddler or even a pre-schooler.

Negatives - they wrinkle...oh so easily...and are not very attractive when wrinkled up. You need 2 for an average sized window. They are a bit plain, but much better looking than the balloon valance that comes with many of the older Classic Pooh sets. Go best with a nice drapery rod, they would look a little tacky with a regular rod.
on June 13, 2008
The Winnie the Pooh isn't very colorful. I bought this to make a wall hanging though, not for a curtain. I bought fabric paint to add some gold to his body. With babies, usually you want a very coloful pattern in the nursery,it's cute but needs bolder color! The tabs also were not all the same length, but otherwise it was good quality.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2009
I bought these when I was pregnant with my first child 4 years ago. One daughter and now one son later, they still look brand new. They are definitely sheer, which I combatted with wooden blinds. I just think that as far as nurseries go, this gives the room a beautiful yet simple look. Not too babyish and grows with them.
on September 4, 2010
I absolutely love these curtains. They are light and sheer and look great in my baby's pastel green room with the classic pooh wall stickers.
You do need blinds or a shade to go behind the curtains though as they are not meant to cover light.
on June 30, 2009
The product is soo pretty and lights up the nursery! Fast shipping and transaction.