4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Wayfarer 2 - pack (tortoise and black)
I got my two - pack of glasses on time and they were packaged pretty well. I like that the box was small and efficient, not too much and not too little. I was so excited to get my sunglasses and to try them on. I already own a pair of Ray - Ban folding wayfarers which I love, but do not want to lose them on a trip to Europe this summer, so I bought these.
I think...
Published on April 16, 2012 by A.R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black pair is good, Tortoise Shell is Cheetah Prints
These glasses are decent. I've only used the black pair as the tortoise one looks like cheetah prints, too feminine for my taste.

I've only wore the tortoise around the proximity of my house and from what I can tell it has a very brownish/rouge tint that makes everything appears "sun-tanned"

The black is painted on and where the hinges comes into...
Published 23 months ago by blackhelio

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Wayfarer 2 - pack (tortoise and black), April 16, 2012
This review is from: Classic 80s Retro Large Classic Horn Rimmed Style Sunglasses Eyewear (2-Pack 1 Black, 1 Tortoise) (Eyewear)
I think getting two pairs for $3.99 + shipping is not a bad deal. The frames are sturdy and the glasses look good on, and are a very classic style.

I love the tortoise shell design best, but I was upset when they came because the tortoise shell ones had a giant scratch on the right lens, but fortunately the black ones had no scratches. I think this must've been from all the shuffling during the shipping process. I think I will still be able to use them, but I just wish the scratch wasn't there.

Like I previously mentioned, the plastic frames are sturdy, but the lenses are very cloudy. I will not be using these sunglasses whilst driving, the cloudiness is not unbearable, but even after carefully cleaning the lenses several times, they remain cloudy. However, for such a cheap price they are really wonderful and I do recommend them.

There is another reviewer who said he/she would be putting their prescription lenses into these and that they are like authentic Ray - Bans, I can say they are good, but I think that review is overshooting a bit. They are great plastic cheap - grade glasses and maybe clearer, cheap lenses would do, but I would not trust these frames with my expensive lenses. (just trying to be honest, here! It would be an insult to Ray - Ban to compare these glasses to theirs!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic look, March 29, 2011
These glasses are exactly what they say, classic retro look, although they are just as relevant today. Come with a glossy finish, and great accurate colors. I was pleasantly surprised with the rose lens on the tortoise shell and equally with the green lens on the black. Durable and hard to lose, although I sadly succeeded in the end. I would definitely purchase these again once I lose the next set!

3.0 out of 5 stars Black pair is good, Tortoise Shell is Cheetah Prints, December 12, 2012

The black is painted on and where the hinges comes into contact with the frame, that paint starts to come off and reveal a yellowish interior. The lenses are quite good, it blocks out a majority of sunlight and has a very "cool" vibe. It's also a fingerprint magnet, make sure to carry microfiber with you. I usually wear it in the car as they look kind of "clunky" on my face.

Overall I would give the black one 3.5 / 5 and 1 / 5 for the tortoise. They both feel 'plasticy'but for the price they are good sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap sunglasses, March 9, 2014
rklh (Lafayette, CA) - See all my reviews
well, they're cheap sunglasses. They're pretty dark and they're made of plastic. They haven't broken or come loose and I've had them a couple years, surprisingly. Pretty good purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite, May 30, 2013
These sellers are really helpful and they reach back tou you very fast! And to top that off there glasses are top notch! Wouln't recommend you looking any further than here for these glasses. Two thumbs up..

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Bans or Not??? You Can Hardly Tell, January 31, 2012
I have a number of real Ray Bans and I can honestly say the these specs darn near match up perfectly. The quality of the frame is wonderful and they actually fit my wide face better than the real Ray Bans. I can honestly say that I will be going to put my prescription lenses in them.
I ordered these glasses on 1/28/12 and I received them on 1/30/12 with the standard shipping. Not only only did they get here prior to the 3-5 day time frame but they came packaged up nicely as well. What more can you ask for???!!!
Great quality, inexpensive price and speedy dealer/delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Cool, Cool, August 1, 2014
At first I thought the tortoise shell print glasses were slightly too light for my taste, but changed my mind when I realized how nice they looked. The color is slightly lighter than most tortoise shell print sunglasses, but still darker than the reference picture. Both pairs are sturdy, although I'd be willing to say that the black sunglasses are sturdier. However, it could be because I tend to wear the other pair for longer periods of time. Overall, good quality and price; I will probably make this purchase again.

***Also, I have to add that at the time, the seller was very prompt and since I used Amazon prime I received my sunglasses two days after ordering them. I don't know if it's still the same since the seller seems to have changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Good looking sunglasses and wears comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars They are missing the "metal" studs and the frame is pretty scratched. They say UV400 on the lense but ..., July 8, 2014
Just received my order and only got the black pair did not come with the brown pair. They are missing the "metal" studs and the frame is pretty scratched. They say UV400 on the lense but the plastic bag they come in says " These are novelty glasses. Does not provide UV protection. For use in dressing up only. Not for direct viewing of the sun. Not suitable for driving and road use. Not happy with the glasses but what can you expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered these over a year ago for my boyfriend., June 30, 2014
And they're still going, surprised they weren't falling apart considering how cheap the price was. It was perfect for him, when he didn't want to wear one color he could always wear the other.