Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2012
In the age of cloud computing and online everything, I still prefer a paper planner made by Franklin Covey. I love their products and these inserts help me to maintain balance in my hectic life. I will order from them again and again.
on December 11, 2013
Ordered 2013 and was sent 2014. Was then instructed that they didn't have 2013 but only after I complained about getting the wrong year. Was offered to send it back but I didn't notice it was the wrong year until I had half the month in meetings filled in, so much for that. Now I have a bad month in next years calendar, And it's flowered... which I wouldn't have ordered except it was the only style still available in 2013 (OR SO IT WAS ADVERTISED).
on January 13, 2013
It's pretty useful for someone like old things like keeping a diary. I guess I'm not fully ready for move to a digital life yet. A plain planner refills. Just as I expected.
on May 12, 2013
Excellent product, Franklin says it all, high quality.
Recommend it to anyone needing to keep notes to the old fashioned
way, with a pen and paper. :)
on January 24, 2013
I needed this for work, but didn't want to go through Franklin Covey. This was much easier and recived it before the new year started.
on March 1, 2013
I am a paper person and a list maker. This Franklin Covey planner has been my most important organizational tool for 20+ years.
on February 3, 2013
I have been using this product for years and really enjoy scheduling my day using it. It helps keep things organized
on January 17, 2014
Cheaper than Franklin site and just as quick. I would do this again next year. I do recommend this service.
on July 18, 2013
This planner is a great help in my day to day activities. It really helps keep me on track! Great product!
on December 6, 2012
I have been using the original Classic style pages for many years but decided to try the Seasons style because it was a few dollars cheaper. I don't like it as well.