5.0 out of 5 stars not to shabby
they fit the purpose, bought for a zach costume in the hangover, nicely made, better then most, not cheap looking, arrived a couple of days after i ordered and they can be worn anywhere at any time, serves it purpose, keeps the sun out of your eyes and look descent.
Published on January 21, 2013 by Donna Copeland

1.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses for slim jims
Published 3 months ago by Jack Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars not to shabby, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Zoom Classic Sunglasses Plastic Aviator Tear Drop Shape with Double Brow, Tortoise Color Frames/Brown Color Lenses, Large (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, no doubt, January 25, 2013
I bought this pair for driving. So besides the weight and color, there is nothing I care about. Yes, maybe the shape and pattern is a little too much. but considering the price, it's a total worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, January 7, 2013
L. Olsen (Seattle area) - See all my reviews
These glasses look great and seem to be pretty good quality. At the price ($10), you can't go wrong. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars great glasses for Hangover costume, October 28, 2012
If you're putting together an Alan costume, don't spend $30+ for the blue blocker. This gem did the trick perfectly. Seems to be well-made for how inexpensive they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shades large and they fit right., April 30, 2012
i received them very quickly packaged extremely well and i love them so much they are my second pair. They are sunglasses not supper strong but not cheap they are right in the middle. i stepped on my last ones and everything survived except the hinge on one side. now im a big guy and was surprised they survived. ive also got a larger head and these fit perfectly. i would definitely recommend to anyone needing cool large shades.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, November 12, 2013
Sturdy pair of shades. The lenses are clear, the plastic of the frames actually has a nice tortoise shell look and the earpieces hold well in place instead being flimsy like most $10 shades tend to be. They were bigger than I expected (think Zack galifnakis in The Hangover), but they still look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glasses worthy of being shipped to your home, November 24, 2014
Glasses are bigger than you think. I bought them to look like the Driver from Drive. These glasses are a bit too big, but they are still very nice and give a cool look to you. The glasses themselves had "China" written on the inside of the frame on the right ear piece. I went to cut it off with a widdle of my knife. Sadly, it was a thin sheet of plastic-like paper and pretty much had to rip a lot of the paper off so it would look right. The glasses themselves are really light. Do a good job of keeping the sun out of your eyes. The last thing about this I enjoyed was that the glasses came a lot sooner than expected. I can appreciate that. I'm happy that I ordered them, and they look better than pretty much all the sunglasses I see in stores, but maybe it's just my style.

If you want to look cool, and feel comfortable, get these glasses. They keep the sun out of your eyes, are light, and feel nice on your face.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses for slim jims, October 5, 2014
I bought these back in 2012 and loved them! They were the best sunglasses I ever owned the way they contorted to my big face. I ordered them again a few months later to get some spares but they sent me the wrong kind so I didn't bother ordering again and tried to be extra careful with the ones I already had. Well they broke after a year in a half and decided to give it a go but 3 more times from all the different sellers. NOPE. WRONG. None of them were the same I bought 2 years ago. They were all too small and looked a lot darker. Extremely disappointed and searching for some other cheap tortoise shell aviators to wrap my giant face around.

3.0 out of 5 stars I look like a Duche-bag with these on, and that's half the appeal., August 18, 2014
I got these to look like the Driver in the movie Drive. I don't, I look more like Zach Galifinakis in the Hangover, lol. Less steely coolness than I was expecting, though I still wear them daily while driving with a huge beard to freak out the other motorists. I look like a duche bag honestly with these on, but that's half the appeal now that I think of it. I get all these strange looks, and then I go along with my day and just laugh to myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, poor quality., October 3, 2014
I bought two pairs of glasses the end of July. They came quickly and I really liked them. I wore one pair daily for about two months when the frame suddenly broke, even though I had not dropped them. I thought, OK, I have another pair. Today was the third day wearing the second pair and the frame broke on this pair. Both frames broke just above the hinge and the lense promptly fell out. I love the glasses, but the quality is poor.