4.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of cheap sunglasses ever!
Pro:
Very Dark
$5
Top Gun quotes all day
Not as cheap feeling as you'd think.

Con:
Top Gun quotes all day

These sunglasses can be my wingman anytime.
Published 23 months ago by FoySauce

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 one was wrong, seller won't refund shipping!
Published 13 months ago by Karin

4.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of cheap sunglasses ever!, April 13, 2013
Pro:
Very Dark
$5
Top Gun quotes all day
Not as cheap feeling as you'd think.

Con:
Top Gun quotes all day

These sunglasses can be my wingman anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought them as temporary replacement for Ray Bans and not bad!, June 17, 2013
Had a very expensive and older pair of Ray Ban aviator sun glasses which my small son accidentally destroyed, so I came to Amazon searching for a temporary replacement. I had originally planned to purchase this pair only until I could make up my mind which model of Ray Bans I would choose to replace them with. It turned out though that this $5 aviator model is pretty nice (at least for my needs). The UV protection coating is definitely very good and the construction is about the same (at least as best I can tell). After some time with this pair, they perform very well across the board in multiple conditions, like driving during a sunset, snow skiing blare, etc... Five star product across the board. Glad I found these by accident.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusty specs, April 2, 2013
These babies lasted me a long while until the bridge bent with a million uses and wouldn't return to the normal angle. Other than that, these don't scratch easily, are stylish, were shipped promptly and courteously, and I recommend them to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 one was wrong, seller won't refund shipping!, February 4, 2014
Ordered these glasses and they came exactly as described and I really like them, so my friend wanted me to order another pair for her. When the 2nd order came, they are a completely different pair of glasses! Ugly, thick rimmed, black hipster style glasses that are absolutely tacky. I requested a return for the correct item, and seller doesn't cover return shipping for their mistake. I realize they're inexpensive glasses, but I wasted my money on an order that they shipped the wrong item, and then want me to pay for their mistake. What bunk. Won't be purchasing from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars COSPLAY, December 30, 2013
these are perfect for Dave cosplayers everywhere and their cheap to i honestly like these better then other sunglasses only con is its a little hard to see in darker lighting so you gotta be careful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, April 10, 2013
Well at first I thought they would look at least a bit like the actual ones. Holy cow, these things look like the lens are being held together by paper clips. If you are planning to wear these on the long run, don't bother, otherwise just buy them for a costume party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good freaking greif!, March 2, 2014
It's a gamble buying such cheap glasses, but I've got to say, these ones are great!
Obviously, they aren't going to replace a good pair of sun glasses, but they're a really great tint (not too dark), and they really don't look or feel cheap at all. Go for it my friend. I know you'll be breaking the bank on this one. It might cost you $2 after tax... but splurge! It's the best 2 bucks I've spent in a while

5.0 out of 5 stars good looking and cheap, February 3, 2014
good looking and cheap...these are way better quality than i expected, but cheap enough that i won't worry about breaking them or losing. i'm considering buying a few more pairs just to have around.

1.0 out of 5 stars It came damaged, it looks like it was badly manufactured., June 12, 2013
The design is good but the glasses are too small and one of the legs came damaged so it's practically useless.

Since the description doesn't show size I'm going to write it for you if you still want to buy it.

13.5 cm wide - 13 cm deep (leg) - 5 cm tall

Good luck

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 10, 2013
Arrived damaged. Scratched, bent, I will not bother on getting a new pair. I knew that I should not expect much for this price, but it disappointed me A LOT. If I ever buy a new pair of Aviator Sunglasses (the only type of sunglasses I like) I will definitely buy a fairly priced, decent quality pair. This one does not work