Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Goson Classic Tear Drop Mirror Lens Aviator Sunglasses
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 13, 2013
Pro:
Very Dark
$5
Top Gun quotes all day
Not as cheap feeling as you'd think.

Con:
Top Gun quotes all day

These sunglasses can be my wingman anytime.
66 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Had a very expensive and older pair of Ray Ban aviator sun glasses which my small son accidentally destroyed, so I came to Amazon searching for a temporary replacement. I had originally planned to purchase this pair only until I could make up my mind which model of Ray Bans I would choose to replace them with. It turned out though that this $5 aviator model is pretty nice (at least for my needs). The UV protection coating is definitely very good and the construction is about the same (at least as best I can tell). After some time with this pair, they perform very well across the board in multiple conditions, like driving during a sunset, snow skiing blare, etc... Five star product across the board. Glad I found these by accident.
on April 2, 2013
These babies lasted me a long while until the bridge bent with a million uses and wouldn't return to the normal angle. Other than that, these don't scratch easily, are stylish, were shipped promptly and courteously, and I recommend them to anyone.
on February 4, 2014
Ordered these glasses and they came exactly as described and I really like them, so my friend wanted me to order another pair for her. When the 2nd order came, they are a completely different pair of glasses! Ugly, thick rimmed, black hipster style glasses that are absolutely tacky. I requested a return for the correct item, and seller doesn't cover return shipping for their mistake. I realize they're inexpensive glasses, but I wasted my money on an order that they shipped the wrong item, and then want me to pay for their mistake. What bunk. Won't be purchasing from this seller again.
review image
on December 30, 2013
these are perfect for Dave cosplayers everywhere and their cheap to i honestly like these better then other sunglasses only con is its a little hard to see in darker lighting so you gotta be careful.
on April 10, 2013
Well at first I thought they would look at least a bit like the actual ones. Holy cow, these things look like the lens are being held together by paper clips. If you are planning to wear these on the long run, don't bother, otherwise just buy them for a costume party.
on November 10, 2013
Arrived damaged. Scratched, bent, I will not bother on getting a new pair. I knew that I should not expect much for this price, but it disappointed me A LOT. If I ever buy a new pair of Aviator Sunglasses (the only type of sunglasses I like) I will definitely buy a fairly priced, decent quality pair. This one does not work
on January 12, 2016
These glasses are cool and work for the cheap price. Yet they did seem to take along time to get to me after I placed my order. It was almost 12 days compared to the 5-7 I had chosen when checking out. The frames are nice and sturdy but BE WARE they are for LARGE/WIDE heads. My glasses are very big and fall off my face. I was able to tighten them a little which helps but if you have a small head I would suggest looking into another pair!
on July 23, 2015
These are clearly made for a child, or maybe a baby chimpanzee. They were so tight on my head I nearly passed out, but the overwhelming smell of BPA and cheap plastic got to me first. Maybe if you have a misshapen head like Will Smith these would work for you. You know, tiny cranium with little cashew ears that are too far close to the front of your face. Because the arm the sunglasses are shorter than those found on a pair of Mr. Potato Head glasses. You will look like a fat headed jerk if you buy these.
on January 4, 2016
Very cheap, would break easy, but they did they job I bought them for. Were fun gifts for the groomsmen to wear for pictures/at the reception. I knew none of them would wear these again so I just got the cheaper ones. I would buy them again for this purpose and they may be great if you are tough on your glasses.

See 1 answered question