5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Good One!
I've been interested in essential oils for years. I think we have about a dozen different types of diffusers stashed away around the house. I've disliked them all. They're noisy and w/i a few days get gunky and clogged.

Published on June 22, 2012 by LightOne

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after a couple days.
It worked fine for 2 days, then pretty nothing. It would fill the inside of the chamber with mist, but nothing would come out.
Changing "fan" settings did nothing.
Paid alot of money for a supposed top end product, extremely disappointed.
Published 20 months ago by Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Good One!, June 22, 2012
LightOne (Pleasant Grove, UT USA) - See all my reviews

I LOVE this one. So easy to use. Quiet. No glass and tubing everywhere. I've been switching oils right and left and all I have to do is dump out the little water that's left, wipe it out with a clothe, and I'm good to go.

I plan on getting a 2nd one for my work office!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little diffuser, August 28, 2012
I purchased this diffuser, not through Amazon.com, just a few days ago. It's an adequate diffuser for a small to medium sized area. It's attractive and quiet. I especially like the automatic shut off when the water level gets low, however, I would NEVER run this all night or any other time when it would be unsupervised.

My only problem with it is the cord. I don't see why they couldn't put a real electric cord on it. It has an "adapter" which is very large (2"x3"), awkward, heavy and gets hot as a pistol, so that is worrisome to me. The other end, that fits into the diffuser, is one of those single prong things like for gadgets that go into a computer.

All in all, it cost about 3 to 4 times what I would think it's worth, but most things are way too expensive for what we get these days.

Since I haven't had this very long, I can only hope it will hold up.

Update:
After using this twice, for several hours each time, I decided to clean it. I made the mistake of leaving it set, with the little leftover water/oil overnight. I found the oils had left a distinct ring around the water level in the bowl and it was very hard to clean off. I used vinegar on a paper towel (a soft cloth would work as well) and I had to do a lot of rubbing to get it clean. The clear plastic lid also has spots, apparently oil, that I've not been able to clean off. The little flat piece that they call the "umbrella cover" comes off if you just pull straight up on it, so it's easier to clean.

It would be nice if it had better instructions. The booklet says "occasional cleaning will be required" and also "clean the unit after every use with a soft cotton cloth."

So I've learned the hard way; clean it IMMEDIATELY after it's turned off and EVERY TIME I use it. Do not let it set because the oil residue will harden.

I REALLY don't like the adapter! I make sure it's unplugged after I turn the diffuser off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after a couple days., December 21, 2012
Changing "fan" settings did nothing.
Paid alot of money for a supposed top end product, extremely disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this diffuser., December 10, 2012
This review is from: Classic Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser - Silver
I bought this item, lasted all of 2 months. Vendor would not honor my purchase. Sent it to manufacturer in Quebec, CA, My Cost! It was returned. I used it ONE time. Now no power. Pretty sad. Now they won't return calls or emails.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, June 9, 2013
It leaked water from the beginning....after a day of using it it stopped working all together.....returned the product and still charged a restocking fee......I should not have to pay a restocking fee for a product that didn't work....

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly pleased!!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Classic Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser - Silver
This diffuser is amazing! It takes just 3-5 drops of EO to diffuse over many hours. It has a timer (I use the 40 seconds off, 15 seconds on setting), intensity control, power button, and a light control also. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ulrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser amongst six others I 've used!, September 6, 2013
I've found the best cleaner to use is rubbing alcohol, easily dissolving thick, oily, gummy build-up after long period of use.

Rubbing alcohol eliminates the scent of the essential oil just used when changing to another essential oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful, Great Functioning Aromatheraphy Diffuser, June 12, 2012
A wonderful diffuser. Works well and beautifully. I will buy 3 more. Efficient use of oils, just 3 -5 drops.
Cuts off when near end of water. Great price for the functionality. Very pleased with this product. It is prettier than the picture. Don't need the cap they supply for the center opening, was very nice they sent a small vile of Lavender EE oil, Which is the best, next to PURE JASMINE. Pure Jasmine is expensive, best use other aromas, like the diluted Jasmine, and what ever aromas you like.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, December 11, 2012
Loved product at first, but after a month it quit working, Went to send it back and found
out it only had a 30 day time limit. My advice is find one with a descent warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diffuser, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Classic Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser - Silver
These are great little diffuers! We have several of them, one in our bedroom that we use every night with Good Night essential oil, one that I use in my foot zoning room, one in the family room, one in the kitchen, and one in the living room. I probably don't need that many since each diffuser works in an 800 sq. ft. area, but oh well. :)

One of the things I love about this diffuser is the small amount of moisture that it puts out. Living in the desert where the air is really dry, every little bit helps.

One of the other things I love is that I only have to use a few drops of oil. Most diffusers use a LOT more than that! So this saves me money!

One important thing to know though is that you'll want to use distilled water. When I got my first one, I just used tap water and within a few months it stopped working because of the minerals (and I have a water softener too). Then I began using distilled water and I have some that I've been using for 2 years and they're still going strong! :)

Can't say enough about how much I like these. I even include them in a Quarterly Group Buy so we can get great pricing by buying in bulk! :)

Rate and Discover Movies