25 Classical Favorites
|New from||Used from|
Audio, Cassette, February 12, 1996
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The selection is excellent. In my opinion, the record has some of the most remarkable works of art ever created.
Some of my preferred are Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Symphony in D, Tchaikovsky's Russian Dance, Vivaldi's The Four Seasons and Violin Concerto No. 1 and Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 3.
It was a pleasant surprise to see a so good record costing so little.
I think this set is a great gift and/or as an introduction to classical music especially to younger audiences.
As for the sound quality - it sounds like...well..a regular "Digital Audio" CD. Nothing to write home about. Its not the audiophool quality recording you might be looking for. Some tracks are recorded better than others. But if you think MP3 sounds freakin' awesome, don't worry about what I said about sound quality.
I really like listening to this CD........
Musical tastes vary dramatically which, if you think about it, is kind of ironic given that a CD is anywhere from 60-90 minutes and a book may take 3-5 hours to read but, for some reason, people tend to be socially grouped more by music than books. Just something to think about.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to start listening to some classical music with my kids in the car. I really like this cd. It has a very nice selection on it. Read morePublished 19 days ago by SusieJaneHomemaker
This is such an amazing CD! You defiantly get more than what you pay for with this CD.Published 2 months ago by Michelle
It's great...I was just hoping for something with more piano and not an entire orchestra, but that's an error on my part.Published 4 months ago by Maraschino
The more popular pieces are naturally come first on the CD. I would not call all of the pieces favorites,Published 4 months ago by Zorac
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Any classical music suggestions?||
I would suggest Yanni Voices. Have you heard of him?? He's more modern than all of classical, but his music is incredible. He's been around since the 80s and his last album Ethnicity came out in 2003. Funny enough, he has a new album coming out on March 24 called Voices. It's been 6 years, so... Read More
Feb 27, 2009 by C. Catani | See all 3 posts
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Ballets & Dances > Ballets
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Ballets & Dances > Polkas
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Ballets & Dances > Waltzes
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Forms & Genres > Concertos > Concerto Grossi
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Forms & Genres > Serenades & Divertimentos
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Forms & Genres > Suites
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Forms & Genres > Symphonies
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Forms & Genres > Theatrical, Incidental & Program Music > Marches
- CDs & Vinyl > Classical > Symphonies
- CDs & Vinyl > Opera & Classical Vocal > Oratorios
- CDs & Vinyl > Opera & Classical Vocal > Vocal Non-Opera > Oratorios
- CDs & Vinyl > Pop > Vocal Pop