Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 31, 2011
Phillip Keveren has done it again. All the Classical Praise CD's feature fresh and wondrous arrangements of old and new Christian songs and this CD is perfect for Easter and all year. Bought one for myself and then three for gifts. I love all of the Classical Praise CD's.
on April 20, 2013
Easter is the highest holiday for most Christians and what better way to begin celebrating than to start the day listening to the Easter music loved for generations. The excellent arrangements and orchestration brought tears of joy to my eyes.
on May 6, 2013
Just get past the first 60 seconds, and the rest is great inspirational listening. Uplifting, victorious music. I would order it again!
on April 18, 2013
The music here was simply beautiful for the Easter season. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys instrumentals or needs music for skits.
on April 13, 2015
These are some of my favorite Easter hymns. All my kids enjoyed them as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the arrangements and varied instrumentation.
on June 6, 2014
The performances on the cd are all very good. I would recommend this cd for personal worship. I wouldn't use it in a church setting.
on March 17, 2016
excellent music! Case was cracked upon arrival, but new cases are cheap to replace. CD was in excellent condition! On time delivery!
on March 7, 2015
Really like the arrangements, instrumentation and style!
on March 12, 2016