Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Preschool Songs
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 8, 2002
This is one of the best tapes for children that I have come across yet. My one year old loves to dance to it, and it is also great for keeping him entertained on long car rides.
Another plus: It doesn't drive me crazy. The kids singing the songs are cute without being overly sweet and annoying. I don't mind listening to this one.
on July 31, 2003
Great songs sung by a wonderful children's choir. You'll love listening to the CD as much as your child does. I highly recommend it. It was a pleasant surprise from the usual children's music.
on May 17, 2000
I heard them online and thougt it would be good for my daughter and I was right. This CD contains Children singing very clearly and the music is a clasic. This is a great CD for anywhere. My daughter listens to this CD and the Toddler Tunes and Silly Songs CD's constantly.
on July 28, 1999
My 15 month old daughter absolutely loves this music, and after listening to it almost constantly for the past 10 months, whenever we're in the car, I still enjoy it too! If she ever starts fussing in the car, I plug this in & she's a happy rider once again. I sing along to these happy melodies and enjoy being a kid again myself! I have it on tape and am ordering the CD because if the tape ever breaks, I'm in big trouble! We have several other nursery song tapes and CDs but this is by far our favorite.
This CD is a big hit in my granddaughter's house. She loves to sing and to hear others sing with her. She is two years old and loves the melodies. She will often dance to the music and sway back and forth to the beat. The children;s chorus is easy to listen to and the music is very well done. My granddaughter's favorite thing to do is to listen to the songs in the car. She will ask mom and dad to put the music on, and they will all sing to the music. Her favorite song this week is 'Where Is Thumbkin'. I think she fastens on one song while she learns it and then moves on to the next.

We are all very pleased with this CD. The number of song is perfect. The selection of songs is just right. This is a CD that will keep children engrossed in the world of music.

Recommended. prisrob 10-17-11

The Complete Book and CD Set of Rhymes, Songs, Poems, Fingerplays, and Chants (Complete Book Series)
on October 27, 2005
We have all enjoyed this CD, it's music and coloring pages.

We are glad to offer it to our grandchildren instead of the noisy music and nonsense lyrics that are so much in vogue these days.

Thank you!
on August 24, 2009
I like this CD becuase the children that are singing on it sound pretty and it is not that annoying (as I find most CD's where groups of kids singing to give me a headache). It is melodic and there is a nice selection of songs that move at a quick pace for short attention spans. There are a couple of religious songs, maybe about 3. But the rest are just regular kids songs.
on November 8, 2007
I bought this for my baby granddaughter to listen to. I sing along and she laughs. The songs are mostly all old familiar children's songs that I used to sing to my own children. The words are sung by children in a very charming way. About every 5th song there is a sweet Christian song, but most are traditional nursery songs. Highly recommended.
on May 26, 2015
I really wanted to like this. My kids LOVE it. Other reviewers love it. But after hearing it through a couple of times, I start going a little crazy. Now I can only let the kids hear it when I am not in the room with them. The songs are great. The singing is good. But somehow, these songs get really irritating to me.
on April 10, 2011
My husband and I are Christian and plan to raise our daughter as Christian but I really don't want her listing to songs about Jesus dying on the cross for us. We wanted something fun and upbeat for her to dance to and this is just a bummer.