4.0 out of 5 stars and here is the sizing....
For all of us who know our pant size better than our hip circumference, here is the Hanes sizing from the package:

Size 5 : hip 36"-37" : pant size 4-8 :(S)
Size 6 : hip 38"-39" : pant size 8-10 :(M)
Size 7 : hip 40"-41" : pant size 10-14 :(L)
Size 8 : hip 42"-43" : pant size 14-16 :(XL)
Size 9 : hip 44"-45" : pant size 16-18
Size 10:...
Published 22 months ago by Libri Mundi

Published 11 months ago by R. Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars and here is the sizing...., October 16, 2012
This review is from: Classics Womens Stretch Sport Bikini Assorted (Apparel)

Size 5 : hip 36"-37" : pant size 4-8 :(S)
Size 6 : hip 38"-39" : pant size 8-10 :(M)
Size 7 : hip 40"-41" : pant size 10-14 :(L)
Size 8 : hip 42"-43" : pant size 14-16 :(XL)
Size 9 : hip 44"-45" : pant size 16-18
Size 10: hip 46"-47" : pant size 18-20

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 17, 2010
Gwendolyn Seaborn (New Orleans, LA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Classics Womens Stretch Sport Bikini Assorted (Apparel)
Not bad undies. I like them. My issue with Hanes has always been that I only want black underwear. Not teal, not pink leopard print, DEFINITELY not white...BLACK. One package with all black undies. But since I can't ever get that, these will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable underwear, August 28, 2011
I bought these from Target just to try and loved them. They are so comfortable and I went back to get more but they were out. I am so happy to have found them here! They give great coverage without riding up constantly. I am so tired of the underwear at Victoria's Secret not covering what they are meant to cover!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon pulled a switcheroo -- what you get is not what the picture shows., September 5, 2013
This review is from: Classics Womens Stretch Sport Bikini Assorted (Apparel)
Amazon pulled a switcheroo on me after I ordered this package of undies. The photo they showed when I ordered them was of a gray bikini with very minimalist waistband and legband, so that they would be invisible under slacks. What arrived is an assortment of black, white and magenta bikinis with a striped black heavy duty waistband and legbands -- exactly what I was trying to avoid. So if you order these, don't order them with the intention of wearing them under slacks, jeans, or tight skirts, because the panty lines are atrocious and the black stripes show through clothes. Also, the waistband is wide and uncomfortable. I would return them but I only paid $10 and the brain damage of the return is not worth the effort. I hate when Amazon does this switching of products.
By the way, the photo Amazon is now showing for this product is of hipsters -- beware if you think that's what you're getting, because the product they will ship is bikinis with about an inch of fabric around the hips, not the 4 inches the picture shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, March 3, 2013
I had bought a couple packages of these from Target a while back and loved them so much! So sad when I could not find them again and ended up buying some other types that never fit as well and they just sat in the drawer unworn unless these were all in the wash. I always hated those days when I had to wear the other type. I'm so glad I found these again! I just bought 3 more packages so I might as well get rid of the other underwear that are just taking up space in my drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and quality for price., July 26, 2013
The pinstripe hem on this panty set is super cute/stylish and the material is very good for the price. Some panty multi-packs fall short in quality and wear quickly in the wash, but the stitching and elsastic in these is holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, September 9, 2012
these are comfortable and with just the right level of stretch and fit (true to size). comes in basic plain colors, which i also like.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're sooo nice, March 19, 2013
They're soft and they cover everything. They aren't in some god awful ugly design. They're just pretty cute soft nice underwear. Get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, September 4, 2012
Great undies! Usually buy string bikini style but wanted something that would be just a comfortable but last longer. These look great, stay in place, are good quality, the band is just right, are super comfy, and they've held up over a number of washings. Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY VERY HAPPY!, March 28, 2014
i originally bought two sets and loved them so much I bought three more. I will definitely buy more in the future.

Classics Womens Stretch Sport Bikini Assorted