- Paperback: 189 pages
- Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve; 1 edition (October 11, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416604227
- ISBN-13: 978-1416604228
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #75,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Classroom Assessment & Grading That Work 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
There were many ideas that I could adapt to my 150 student/5 periods a day classroom. There were also quite a few ideas that could only work in an elementary setting of 25-30 students per day. He does address ways to get around this problem in some instances. Overall, I will try and introduce several ideas a marking period into my high school classroom. This book has opened my eyes to a different way of thinking about assessment and grading.