- Series: Classroom Instruction That Works with English Language Learners
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: ASCD; 1 edition (December 13, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416603905
- ISBN-13: 978-1416603900
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.9 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Classroom Instruction That Works with English Language Learners: Book 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I personally don't like the term English Language Learners because it denies the fact that the students have their own languages and those languages shouldn't be ignored. In fact, using the student's native language helps students learn English.
my instruction accordingly. This child is now speaking, writing, and
reading English. She has also gone from being very shy and withdrawn
to being very outgoing and happy. I am constantly referring back to
this wonderful book. Thanks!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it for an online ESL course. Best resource ever for all elementary grades.Published 20 months ago by Marie Rush