Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 29, 2013
It is the perfect motivational poster for the classroom. It reminds students that they can be anything they want to be provided they make good decisions. They are the authors of their own stories and lives.
on January 22, 2014
My students and fellow teacher love this poster. They visit my classroom just to read it! Makes all the difference for students when they need a little something to think about!!
on December 20, 2013
A very nice classroom poster. It is beautiful and printed on nice paper. I had it laminated for my classroom. It's very different!
on February 6, 2015
My niece got this and immediately put it in her sixth grade class.
on September 15, 2014
GOOD POSTER
on December 2, 2014
love it
on May 11, 2015
Buy it
on November 6, 2013
It is what it is a, smallish classroom poster. I hung it in my room, and the students pretty much ignore it.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse