Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on January 17, 2013
I just got this belt, so I cannot comment on its durability yet. I wanted to give some feedback on its overall appearance and the sizing. Four stars because it's probably not going to last and the sizing runs a little bit small, but otherwise this is a nice looking belt.

First, the belt is a nice metallic silver color and it looks pretty sharp. I bought it for some new jeans I got from Dress Barn that are a royal blue, fuchsia, and teal. I also have a pair of black trousers for work that I want to wear it with. The silver complements all of these colors very well and "upgrades" the jeans to a fashion statement. It looks nice for work, too, and isn't overkill, if you know what I mean.

My waist is 39 inches, and I took a chance and ordered the L (37-41). I can wear the belt on the first hole from the end (the largest the belt will go), but there is room to punch at least another two holes in the end of the belt if desired, and this could add another inch or so to the belt's reach. So I would say that the belt runs slightly smaller than the 41" that it's recommended (by two inches). If your waist is 40 or 41 inches, order the XL just to be safe.

There is a small scuff mark on the end of the belt from the belt's keeper (the piece under which you tuck the end of the belt), but I don't think this will take away from the belt's appearance, and you have to look close to see it. Even if this belt doesn't last very long, for the $6 it cost, it's worth it even if it lasts a season or two.

I ordered my belt from NYfashion101 and they shipped very quickly. The belt came rolled up in a plastic bag and in a Tyvek (waterproof) envelope and was right in with my regular mail.
on January 23, 2013
Just received these "Classy Womens Skinny Leather Belts". After wearing it for one day, the color on the leather is peeling back. Expected it to hold up a little better than once wear. I would not recommend these belts to others. Unfortunately I bought two of them. :(

Update: the main problem with these belts appears to be the belt buckle. It's got a sharp edge which is causing the leather to peel back and crack even after one use.
on August 20, 2013
These are very poor quality belts... after one wearing or two expect the leather to crack, peel and become rather unsightly. Unfortunately I waited too long to return them, so I am now donating them to good will.... Invest in a better belt...
on January 4, 2013
Incredibly great product, genuine leather belt for a great low price. Wears well, looks great, stays in place. The extra end of the belt doesn't flop around either, which is great.
on May 12, 2013
These belts are cute and can be co-ordinated with many outfits. I got 4 different neon colors and I wear them 2 at a time buckled to one another and crisscrossing in the back. Now I can have a belt to match all of my brightly colored shoes I got for this year. This look is really cute. I get compliments on facebook and people ask where in town I found these.
review image review image
on August 15, 2014
The RED color was exactly what was seen on the picture. Also, I liked that the length (inches) was shown on the description. It helped me to select the correct belt size. It is always difficult to find the right color and size in the store. I love that there are several colors to choose from. For the price, I bought a NAVY BLUE and LEOPARD print. Very satisfied with the purchase.
on October 6, 2014
I'm really hoping that the quality of this belt holds up. For the money, I'm skeptical, but a part of me wants to BELIEVE that even mass-produced, inexpensive items can last a reasonable amount of time.

So far, it's not been that long, but I find myself reaching for these belts. I bought two in black, one in blue and one in brown.

I like the style, the buckle, the sizing was just right for me and the width of the belt is really great too.

The brown seems to be lasting longer than the black belt that I bought, but I can't imagine this lasting for even a year, looks-wise.
on June 15, 2015
Super cheap, bends easily and kept coming in the wrong color. I ordered silver, it showed the silver in the picture and I kept getting gray. After 3 times, I gave up. The belt is easily bent and gets lines in it without much use. Skip it.
on October 2, 2014
This belt look really nice and I love the style. However, after using for one hour the color started coming off by the buckle which makes it look really cheap (which it was, so I should have known better...)
on January 14, 2015
The belt looks beautiful, but unfortunately, I got the wrong size (M) which was just a little too large for my waist. I think if you are a size 4 in pants sizes or below, the size S would be perfect for you. I'll probably just poke some extra holes in it.