Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 30, 2013
I ordered 3 of these for my flower girls they are one size fits all but they look great on the girls! the detail is very beautiful and matches the dress i ordered from Amazon. ( AMJ dresses white/ purple flower girl pageant dress).
I will highly recommend these for future buyers and the price is not too bad! =)
on January 18, 2015
The burgundy color was a little muted or washed out. It was not as dark or vibrant in color as the picture online. I secured it with a couple of bobby pins and a picture of it in action is attached. She loved it.
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2016
Comb attached was broken in the plastic seal. With limited time until my wedding I a going to have to make this work with a few hair pins. For almost $16 it shouldn't be broken before I even took it out.
review image review image
on October 12, 2015
They shipped it separate so I paid a lot to clear it and so it came out expensive ....it looks more white than ivory though, but it looked lovely on the girls for a wedding . I will be changing the flowers on it to use again for my daughter as she is a flower girl in my sisters' wedding (I have some craft in me )
on July 7, 2013
Be aware that the Ivory head piece is actually white with just an ivory ribbon on the back.
very disappointed.
on March 13, 2013
I ordered a crown fuchsia. It's very beautiful. But falls from the head. I had to stick it barrette. Although the crown has a comb behind.
on March 31, 2015
My daughter wore this for my wedding to my husband. It fit perfectly and the hairstylist was able to work with it on her head to make a beautiful piece I highly recommend this as a fun piece to have or for a wedding or Christmas
on September 4, 2014
Some of the pearls on the flowers were missing. Glue was showing. Great design! Just not neatly put together. Thought it was elastic so that it may fit differant sizes but Its only one size which did not fit.
on February 11, 2015
The head piece is a little big on my daughters head but it has a comb attached at the back that helps hold it in place. The comb doesn't hurt her head she says. It was a perfect match to the dress that we got. It arrived very quickly, too.
on September 28, 2013
I used for my wedding and the color and size was perfect, the girls looked beautiful. I recommend it 100%