5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
It's exactly what I was hoping. Sturdy/squeezable bottle that doesn't leak. The screw off bottom has a opening plenty large enough to make cleaning easy. Overall very happy with it.
Published on December 2, 2010 by Chagrin

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality spoils a good idea
Love the idea. Hate the execution. Both of mine drip consistently from the bottom, which is very frustrating. We're a 10 water bottle household (bikers etc etc), and so I really really wanted this to work. Will be asking for a refund if I can figure out how to do so....
Published on July 30, 2011 by Mr. Padua

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 2, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars don't care about cleaning... DOESN'T LEAK, July 20, 2011
I LOVE this bottle, but it's not because it's easy to clean...

What I really love about this water bottle is that it DOES NOT LEAK.

I want to repeat that, this bottle DOES NOT LEAK.

It has gaskets that actually seal the bottle and prevent it from leaking water all over the place.

I don't know why other manufacturers don't add gaskets to prevent leakage, I guess they don't care. Personally, I end up with drips all over my clothes and stuff, along my legs when I'm riding and all over my bicycle mechanical parts.

I've always cleaned my water bottles by dropping an inexpensive denture cleaner tablet in my bottle and let it soak. It's the same thing as those expensive water bottle/bladder cleaning tablets. It's nice to be able to disassemble this bottle, but it's not the primary selling point for me.

Love this bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but great idea, September 15, 2010
This review is from: Clean Bottle 22-Ounce Water Bottle (Sports)
I saw this water bottle in a bike magazine and on the Tour de France coverage this year. When you get back from a long ride you really don't feel like washing out your water bottle. You come back days or weeks later and can find a dirty, funky bottle that's difficult to clean. The Clean Bottle has a bottom cap that unscrews so I can now give it a good washing, it drys pretty fast too. Fits nicely in my hand while riding and slips in nicely into my carbon water bottle cage and my metal one too. I have several of these bottles now. Seems to be well made and not flimsy like the cheap give away bottles.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality spoils a good idea, July 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 23, 2011
J. Bean "The Bean" (Lexington, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clean Bottle 22-Ounce Water Bottle (Sports)
Short and sweet. It does what it says. Perfect seals on top and bottom. Very easy to clean. My only complaint might be that it doesn't hold as much as some of the newer metallic water bottles. But I can't scrub the bottom of those, so this one gets my top vote.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes.....and no., July 18, 2010
It's a great idea to be able to get to both ends of the bottle. No more gunk. However, I don't know what the bottles are made with, but they have a POWERFUL odor that is very difficult to get rid of. Naturally, I first tried washing them in hot soap and water. Nope. Could still smell it. I finally had to soak them in a sink full of soapy water for 2 days. I washed them again and rinsed them within an inch of their lives and let them dry and hooray !! No more plastic odor. Now, they smell and taste like soap. I rinsed these things over and over again, so all I can get from it is that the bottle seems to really hold onto whatever odor it's exposed to. Something to keep in mind if you are juice or sports drink drinker. My next move is to soak them in a sink full of clear water for a few days and see if that will get rid of the soap smell and taste. It really is a good idea though and I'm sure I can get rid of the smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water bottle, but not for the reasons I expected., February 20, 2014
I cycle a lot, so naturally I have an assortment of water bottles to choose from when I go riding. I like the show Shark Tank, so I bought this just out of curiosity. I have to say, it's become my absolute favorite water bottle, but not for the reasons you might think. This bottle has the best nozzle I've ever experienced. Water comes out fast so you don't have to aggressively suck on it like you do with many other bottles. When you squeeze the bottle, a big thick stream of water comes out, it's glorious.

I have to admit, I've not had to use the bottom opening just yet...but regardless of that, this is simply the best water bottle I own.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leakage, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Clean Bottle 22-Ounce Water Bottle (Sports)
I like this water bottle because it has an awesome drinking spout. It is robust and thick - unlike many that break off way too easily.
I do like being able to clean it from the bottom.

BUT. It leaks every time I refill it for 3-5 sips. Then it is ok. But it just consistently leaks when I fill it up every time.

In the end totally not worth it for that reason. I still use mine though. So I suppose it's not that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design!, April 10, 2012
The bottle is completely waterproof thanks to those silicon seals at the top and the bottom. It's got more of a slurp action if that makes any sense; air vents in while you suck creating a slurping. Different from the old ones where you have to squeeze and create a vacuum inside while you drink.

Also, I melted one of my bottle tops by accident and they sent me a complementary replacement!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the money., March 21, 2012
Saw this on Shark Tank, and was happy to find it on Amazon. A better deal than going directly to the website. It cleans easily, which is the whole idea. Holds more than more expensive metal water bottles. Indented grip makes it easy to hold.

Clean Bottle 22-Ounce Water Bottle, White/Blue
$10.00 $9.03
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies