5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on January 8, 2012 by L90

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product at first
The top shipped from Amazon broken - not simply disconnected. The product itself does resonate ginseng, until you use a quarter of the supply (with three-quarters of the product remaining).
Published 14 months ago by AS84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads, 8 Ounce (Misc.)
I'm very happy I found this, as it's the thing that has cleared up my skin. I've been struggling with fairly mild but annoying acne for several years. I've tried many scrubs and washes. Some, like St. Ives, were too harsh. I actually found that medicated ones made my skin worse. I started using this, and my skin is almost completely cleared up! The beads aren't too harsh and the formula is mild, so it doesn't dry out my skin. However, it's strong enough to exfoliate and clear out my pores.

I have combination skin that is dry but oily in the T-zone. It's very sensitive, but this wash has been great. I've also had luck with Aveeno face wash. I would highly recommend trying this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, June 22, 2013
The product itself came fast and well packaged. It is in my opinion a very good product. It smells good, it actually does wake you up when I use it in the morning, and I can see my skin get noticeabley clearer and smoother. The only downside is that it can leave your skin kind of dry after a few minutes after application and cause irritation if you do not use some type of moisturizer after applying it. So just put lotion or something on your skin after use and you're good to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars End to oily face, May 16, 2013
My skin is very oily and this Facial Cleanser has been very effective for me. Highly recommended for people with oily skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff! (reminds me of murad), May 4, 2013
I've got tricky skin- because I live in Florida am outdoors a lot and use lots of heavy sunscreen, I need "heavy duty" cleanser to get the gunk out of my pores at the end of the day. However, my skin is super-sensitive, as well, and so I can't use anything too drying. I like the "squeaky clean" feeling on my skin, but I don't want to look dried out and parched, either.

I just finished up a sample of the Murad Vitamin C cleanser and while I didn't *love* it, I liked how refreshing it was. So I looked for another cleanser with Vitamin C and stumbled on the Clean & Clear Morning Burst and decided that I should give it a go.

I *love* this cleanser. It's very light and refreshing but it gets my skin super clean without totally stripping it. My skin *feels* refreshed when I use it, as well. It definitely tingles, which I like a lot, but others with sensitive skin may not find a bonus.

I use this with a Clarisonic brush and a little bit of Purpose soap and when I get out of the shower, my skin is smooth and ready for a little light moisturizer and sunscreen.

As others have noted, the bursting beads aren't as great as they could be, but I believe that's because the design of the pump doesn't allow for them to be dispensed like they would in a tube.

All in all, for the price, you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, July 24, 2013
Within one use, my face was visibly brighter and my pores looked smaller. I also definitely felt much more awake, but it wasn't from splashing water on my face! It also doesn't leave any icky residue, which other products like his have done. It's does exactly what it says it will, and makes my face feel really soft. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy looking skin, July 13, 2013
This product is good to use in the morning as a face cleanser especially if you have sensitive or oily skin like me. The microbeads actually wake me up and makes my skin feel so smooth when I'm done. It doesn't dry my skin out either it gives it a nice clean glow which I love. The best think for me is it helps with my acne and blackheads it doesn't completely git rid of it but it does keep my skin under control so I won't have more breakouts. I tend to use this in the morning and the "Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser sensitive skin' at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING., July 5, 2013
I use it every morning and it literally wakes me up. my skin feels better, even my mood gets better! highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for Morning Washes, June 26, 2013
This stuff works wonders. I use it every morning when I wake up. It helps to keep me awake, and it helps keep your skin clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for makeup removal and a fresh face., June 19, 2013
This is a great basic cleaner. I use it in the morning and at night. It takes off pretty much all of my makeup, but I also use baby oil to get mascara/eye liner off.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good cleanser, June 11, 2013
It's a pretty good item. Cleanses pretty well, though not completly if I'm wearing makeup. My skin feels nice and cool after using it, particularly around the nose (oiliest) area. I don't really notice anything special from the bursting beads, but maybe that's just me not paying attention. I don't feel anymore "woken up" from it as I do from any other cleanser. Still, pretty affordable, and lasts a long time, even with using it twice a day.

A word of caution, it can be somewhat drying in the non-very-oily aread of the face, so always remember to moisturize afterwards!

All in all, pretty satisfied, and would buy again

Rate and Discover Movies