Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$27.97+ Free shipping

on November 8, 2010
Despite giving this magazine only three stars, I will say that I end up buying/subscribing often...the exercise ideas, the short 'tip'-type stories, and the simple recipes are all great motivation and inspiration. But, as a fairly experienced amateur baker and cook, I find many of the recipes fall short (either instructions are incomplete or inaccurate, or the quantities are a bit off, or the end product looks ridiculously different from the photos). I can really only remember one baking failure on my own part with any other cookbook or magazine recipe, but everything I've tried from the magazine has had at least one problem. And while the simple, straight forward cooking recipes I've tried from the magazine have come out well, the more complex recipes have not (or I have had to significantly fill in the blanks of the instructions, as they failed to explain how to do some steps). So if you are not experienced in the kitchen, I highly recommend sticking to the simple stuff or finding a different source for recipes. The magazine has good quality photos and fitness advice, and is well laid out.
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2010
I've subscribed to this magazine for over a year and recently renewed for two years. Every issue is full of tips on eating healthy, new foods to try, etc. But I agree with the other reviewer on the recipes...they are SO hit and miss. For every one I make that works (my favorite was a cookie made from almond butter, succanat and chocolate--that's it) there are three others that come out very bland--and I've been on a reduced sodium diet for several years. But I do enjoy getting ideas on how to eat better, so I continue reading.
on July 24, 2012
All I can say is don't buy this here! You can visit the Magazine's Website by goggling the Clean Eating Magazine. Here you will have the opportunity to request TWO free copies and then have the choice to purchase or cancel your order. If you want to continue it is only $14.99 for the year!
44 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2014
I have lost 15 pounds by getting chemically laden foods out of my diet with help from this magazine. I never buy anythign that has an ingredient I can't pronounce and typically never buy anything with more than four ingredients on the list. It has been easy and enjoyable. Full of great clean recipes, hints, meal plans, nutritional information.
on May 5, 2014
Seems like the recipes offered are a little too exclusive, too full of unusual ingredients not convenient to use or get. Definitely healthy options and creative recipes. Okay magazine when purchased at a cheap rate. Got my subscription for the year at $5 and got Eating Well too; Eating Well is superb; love it. Clean Eating just okay.
on August 19, 2015
I've gotten three issues so far and really like the variety of the recipes and like the menu suggestions and that there is a shopping list for the recipes. I has unique recipes without the need to buy hard to find ingredients.
on December 12, 2012
I have yet to try a bad recipe from this magazine and I love reading it because it is well presented and always interesting. They do a lot of the leg work to make cooking at home easier too which is great. I love the section where they layout your meal plan for 2 weeks. They plan out meals so that you can use your left overs and not waste any food but still eat something different everyday. It has helped me lose weight and manage my grocery expenses.
on January 20, 2015
I love this magazine. We have switched our diet to all foods as grown and organic. This has so many good recipes relating to the way we eat now. I would recommend this magazine subscription to anyone who wants to change their diet to include healthy, home grown organic veggies, gruits, grains and meat.
on June 17, 2013
BUYER BEWARE!! The publisher (Canusa) officially went out business on June 7, 2013. On the Clean Eating magazine website, you can no longer subscribe to this publication. It's a great magazine -- I hope it comes back under a different publisher.
on December 17, 2015
Love this magazine. We strive to eat unprocessed foods and this magazine provides a lot of different ways to try fresh vegetables.