5.0 out of 5 stars SHOWER FRESH LOTION REVIEW
along with the body wash, layering any of the scents is perfect and will put you in the most precious mood.
Published 13 months ago by Vernesha Griffith

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Amazon Shipped Dented Bottle
This was supposed to be a gift.

The box itself came undamaged, but the bottle had a dent in it on the bottom, and a sticker that read "TESTER".

I would normally have tried to return it, but the bottle was full, and I was leery of returns just before Xmas!
Published 21 months ago by Petriborg

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Amazon Shipped Dented Bottle, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Clean Shower Fresh, Soft Body Lotion, 18.5 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
This was supposed to be a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOWER FRESH LOTION REVIEW, August 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Best smelling lotion I've ever tried., August 21, 2013
Smells like a clean fresh shower. Not perfumy - perfect. I'd give it 5 stars but I am not sure if all the ingrediants are non-toxic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!, July 15, 2013
Feel and smell nice on your body!!!!!! I got a lot of girls and guys say that scent goes with me!!! whatever that means.lol

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I would have paid attention........., July 6, 2013
There was a review about this lotion that warned it does not absorb into the skin....it becomes flaky. I should have paid attention. Be smarter than I.....be warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt soak into skin, December 19, 2012
I love the smell but the lotion itslef does not soak into your skin.
Just sits on top & rubs off into little pieces like dirt (& yes I exfoliated my skin first, right after my shower) Still rubs off & looks like your skin is peeling. Maybe I got an expired bottle or something? :(
Wouldn't recomend as a lotion. Love the perfume though :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this lotion, September 21, 2012
This is one of my go to lotions. It has an amazing fresh scent and works like a dream. It absorbs right into your skin without a sticky or tacky feeling.
All the scents are really fresh smelling; I only wish I could get a bigger bottle that was more cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 23, 2014