Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE Men's Blue LED Display Binary Wrist Watch with Clean Blue Stainless Steel Iron Link Band by TVG
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2012
This is a good watch. LED watches seem to be attracting attention in the east, and there's no reason why we can't start a trend here in the states. Although this watch is not packed with features, it does posses a simple elegance. For ex. you can set the led's to turn on at 5, 10, 15, or 30 minute intervals. I imagine if someone were to take this diving this feature could come in handy. Otherwise, just going out at night with this watch will surely attract the right type of interest. It is a heavy watch, and has a solid feel to it. I think any guy would do well to have this on his wrist when going out with friends.
on February 9, 2013
Watch looks cool. Like they said in other reviews they batteries (uses two) died fairly quickly. After getting them replaced I noticed the display was a lot brighter and more vibrant. I assume the battery has been in the watch awhile before being shipped out.
on April 27, 2013
If you need a cheap watch I guess this works, but the instructions to set it suck, the battery sucks, and the buttons are easily pressed in everyday activities which screws with it. It looks cool, but its not worth it.
on May 17, 2014
I too have fallen in love with this watch as did everyone who purchased it. I red quarrels of others who now by their after purchase experience gave true testimony. I say now to anyone reading this review and considering purchasing the watch to go right ahead. I received the watch on time, it came in a box with instructions(better than the way Amazon portrays it) as how to use and take care of it which was very helpful, the watch looks and feels good on the wrist. I have particularly small wrist but do not share the sentiments of those who said the watch is "big and heavy". I will say this however change the batteries before you begin to use the watch. My batteries died within the first two days of usage, after they were changed all worked well. On average remember this is a cheap watch, but in my opinion it is good value for money and everybody loved it. If you are like myself and you're fed up of the ordinary take the leap of faith. For those of you who have not received a manual with your purchase I have included a link to a short youtube clip showing someone briefly going through the watches setup. It is not the exact watch but it is a similar model from the manufacturer and it works the same way. [...]
on May 21, 2013
I asked for this watch for my birthday. My brother got it for me. It was an awesome watch! I loved it! Everybody stopped to look at it. However, about two months later, the battery died. I went to the jeweler to get new batteries. That worked for about two days. Now it keeps resetting itself. I know this is not a quality watch, and I will not suggest it to anyone.
on January 27, 2014
My fiance loves this watch. Definitely a unique design, conversation starter and it works well. Definitely higher quality than I thought based on the price!!!

MY only complaint (not a complaint of my fiance) is that it lights up on the half hour...so at night if I'm not quite asleep I find it a little alarming. He doesn't mind that feature at all though.
on October 17, 2013
Honestly this watch is Awesome. I use that word often, but it never really comes out in print much. The watch itself can give you the time, the date, the month, the year, and the week. It is really a great watch to have. Reading the watch is tricky at first, but just like wrapping a bow tie, it becomes second nature really.
The one major problem that I had with this watch is that I couldn't wear it.
This watch is not made for small wrists. All of the 6 removable links had to be taken out and it still did not fit my (now realized) itty bitty wrists. The face itself was large enough to fit in the palm of my hand and cover most of the back. I am no child, And I am not kidding. So, this watch is great, the battery seemed to last a nice long time. The packaging was great, not a scratch could be seen anywhere, everything about it was great, other than the size.
In the end I was able to pass it off to a friend who had much larger wrists than myself and was able to wear it just fine. So thank goodness I did not have to send it back.
Like I said, all in all, it was a good watch.
on February 13, 2015
I purchased this watch for my husband last year. He loved it but it had a ton of problems. Pins in the band kept slipping out, the batteries died after two months of use and the glass on the watch face popped out. After four months of owning it, he looked down to see the time and only the band remained. The entire watch face was gone. He liked it so much that I bought him another for Christmas (hoping it was just a fluke that it was so bad). It wasn't. Within a week the band on this one broke. It is a shame that the quality isn't better because the watch received tons of compliments.
on January 7, 2014
Lights greats, Batteries last long if you dont set it to go off every 5 mins. Easy to read instructions even with the Engrish used, it's still very understandable. One of the coolest watches to own. As others might have wrote, you will have to go to a jeweler to get it adjusted if too big on you, but thats its only flaw. If its design allowed for you to adjust the fit, Id give it 5 out of 5
on December 19, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift for a 22 year old son of a friend. When he opened his gift bag and hit the button on the side to display the time he was impressed. Heck, I was impressed when I received it. I had set the watch up for him and it was good to go for him and ready to wear. It was big for him but I guess you can take it and get a link removed if needed. Everyone at the party was asking where I got it and of course I hesitated and didn't want to give away my secret but I had to tell them where I bought it. As a matter of fact, the boy's aunt liked it so much that she went on her Amazon account and placed it on her wish list. She wants this specific, men's watch for herself. I honestly have to say that I wasn't thrilled about the instructions... I had to read them several times before I got the jist of it but once I did no problem. I went ahead and explained to the young man how to set the watch and gave him the instructions to go with it. It's a nice and sharp watch. Very sturdy and durable. I would buy this watch again!