Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on August 5, 2009
This mop is a waste of money. When you get it and try and twist it and then mop with it, it is like dragging a wet dog around the floor. It is heavy and is nothing more then a blob of cotton strings. My first mop broke when I used it for the first time. The scrubber is on the end of this blob of strings and is about 2 inches long. I called the company because of the guarantee and they sent me another free mop. I used that mop today for the second time and it, too, broke. The twisting mechanism is nothing more then a plastic tie wrap. It is cheap, cheap, cheap and I will never buy another Mr. Clean mop again! It is a complete rip off.
on May 24, 2012
Bought this at a grocery chain store. It's horribly made just for a simple house chore. Too much time is wasted just trying to figure out how to use it and it mops less surface area in one swipe than a Swiffer!
on September 27, 2010
Tried to find a place on the "Mr. Clean" or Butler site to write a review on the Mr. Clean Supermop with scrubber, but could not find anyplace to do so. Do not buy this mop. The first time I used it it left blue lint all over the floor so I just had to clean the floor all over again. Plus, the srubby is held on by a plastic tie which scrapes the floor as well as the plastic mop head because the strings just spread out around it. Save yourself the money and look for another product.
on December 31, 2010
I really do love this mop, its light, easy to use and easy to twist unlike the Clorox mop that has grips and is hard to twist. only thing is i have such a hard time finding it now and i have tried several mops like it but none can compare to the mr clean mop. It is a great mop for little money and i never get my hands dirty. All i do is buy the refills and my mop is brand new again i've had my stick for years.
on June 20, 2014
Only gave it one star because you have to give a star to write a review!!Awful mop. Just a blob of strings on a handle. Waste of money!!!

See 1 answered question