Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 19, 2011 8:38:47 PM PDT
J. Miller says:
Does anyone know if this is the "clean" version? The Best Buy website has [Clean] next the Deluxe version, but the regular version doesn't use that term. Strange, because there are no other options there. Just the deluxe, which is labeled clean and the regular which doesn't say clean. I definitely don't want to purchase anything that is edited in any way. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 8:18:14 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 20, 2011 9:13:47 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 4:43:40 PM PDT
Micaloneus says:
This is news to me.

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 5:57:21 AM PDT
Rosie B. says:
So I am not really sure why my post got deleted. Anyway, Lady Gaga's "Born this way" wasn't listed as clean but it was. There is only one song on KC's cd that has a cuss word.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2011 12:18:30 PM PDT
J. Miller says:
So is this the clean version and, if so, where can we get the deluxe edition that isn't "clean?" Which song does she use a "bad" word in, because the regular version on Best Buy doesn't state it's clean, only the deluxe. Did the label put out only "clean" cds, because usually Amazon would offer both version if there were two versions to buy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 1:05:33 PM PDT
J. Miller says:
I've pretty much been told there is one edit on this cd and there will be no other version available. So, it's the edited/clean version that bleeps out one word or you have to pass on getting Kelly's new cd. This is totally stupid. Why record the word if you aren't going to release it? Why not just release 2 versions and let the consumer decide? Then all the mom's who freak at these silly things would be happy, the little kid crowd would be "safe" from hearing a bad word, and the rest of us would get art as it was made, not after it was altered. Seems like with all the progress we've made in world, we're going backwards in a lot of ways too. I'm a big fan of Kelly's, but this is always on the artist. She should have used a different word or made sure what she wrote and sang was available to the public. That's not asking too much.

Posted on Oct 22, 2011 9:22:07 AM PDT
Micaloneus says:
Ah fudge.

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 9:08:54 AM PDT
Ryan says:
They wouldn't have a clean version for one curse word. lol I think Best Buy just made a mistake.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 5:41:46 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 25, 2011 6:20:42 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 19, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stronger (Deluxe Version)
Stronger (Deluxe Version) by Kelly Clarkson (Audio CD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (510)