Cleancut ES412 Personal Shaver
- Designed and Engineered to be used for Personal Shaving without nicking or cutting
- Use for Underarms, Bikini Line, French "landing strip" or even a Brazilian "take it all off" style.
- Classic Styling with Turned Stainless Steel" finish.
- Quality Product Made in Japan.
- The ES412 Cleancut Shaver can be used safely for Personal Shaving by both men and women.
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Use to shave your bikini area or underarms. Also great for men's facial shaving.
Use before shower or bath. Apply baby powder to areas to be shaved. Trim down longer hairs (1-2 days growth like a 5 O-Clock shadow) using your Ladyfair trimmer. Use this trimmer with the grain of hair growth. Shave on dry skin that is free of oils. Use shaver slowly in a small circular motion or against the grain of hair growth. Clean shaver after each use.
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing I have ever had to replace on it is batteries. And they seem to last quite awhile. I noticed a tiny chunk out of the plastic holding the blades a few days ago, which is why I was looking on here. The blades are still nice and sharp, but the plastic is beginning to give out. I figure that's fairly amazing, given the flimsey-ness and all that so many have complained about.
Yes, there is the occassional hair that you may have to work at (or cut with something else) due to the characteristics of that particular hair (lying flat against the skin, funky curl, etc), but for the most part, the Seiko Cleancut works beautifully.
They aren't using it properly and for the very specific purpose that it was designed for.
This GREAT shaver was created to use within very limited and specific parameters. If you try to use it for anything else, or in any other way, it will not meet your expectations.
The CleanCut was designed for that most intimate and private area, on both men and women. It's quite a challenge to work in such a sensitive area, with so many folds and potential snags. But the authentic (more on that later) Japanese made CleanCut by Seiko does a very admirable job with few nicks or grabs, IF you use it right. And here's how to do that:
1) Start with clean dry skin. You must initially reduce the hair length down to a short stubble. You can do that in several ways such as using that straight razor one last time, or buy the companion shaver that was made just for this purpose, the Cleancut PS335 T-Shape Personal Shaver. The PS335 was developed after the ES412 just for the purpose of getting the hair down to the right length for the ES412 to work easily. Do be aware that the PS335 has a much more exposed blade and will nick you if you try to go too fast. See my review there. One of the key words with both of these shavers is Take Your Time.
2) Once the hair is short enough, you MUST dust the whole area with powder. This is NOT an option. The recommended powder for this shaver is Sween Body Powder (formerly Fordustin® Body Powder) With Noncaking, Natural Corn Starch. Do NOT use talc!Read more ›
I have pale, translucent, skin with dark hair. Typically, even after shaving, the dark hair still shows through my skin. This shaver shaves so close that I don't get that ugly effect, yet I still don't get ingrown hairs. It's like magic.
However, I have noticed that where hair is growing at an angle that lays flatter to the body, and is a bit longer than it should be, the shaver is not as effective and I have to go over and over, sometimes pressing lightly and flicking the shaver against the hair growth to get all of the hairs. Luckily, I don't have a lot of hairs with this growth pattern, but I can imagine that, for those who do, this would be very frustrating. The key is that the hair to be shaved (any hair, growing against the skin or not) needs to be very short- the shaver doesn't work at all if that is not the case. There is no short cut for this step - it makes the difference between complete success and total failure.
Unless your hair is super soft and fine, or growing flat against the skin, this shaver will be the best shaver you have ever used. Follow the instructions, and you will love this little gadget.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works pretty well , I have course hair so i wish he shave was a little closer but that could just be because of the texture of my hair .Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Let's be perfectly clear. I never, EVER review anything. EVER. E.V.E.R.
That being said. Buy this. Buy this right now. I just got it, ran out bought batteries. Read more
This is a very good razor and shaves very close when used with a little bit of powder on your skin before you start shaving. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't work. Save your money! I really want to give it no stars.Published 1 month ago by GILBERT KADIN
Best shaver I've had! Once you've trimmed up, this works like a breeze!Published 1 month ago by Casey B. Humphrey
loved this product. Made me feel smooth after every use. I love that it was safe as you will never cut yourself if you accidentally touch it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nae