Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Screen Cleaner 2goTM Organic Digital Cleaning Kit Perfect for Iphone, Droid, Ipad, and Other Devices
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2012
I bought this set of two screen cleaners for my wife and my tablets.
I bought a brand new Android tablet, and loved it. Except for the massive amount of fingerprints left over.
I used this product the first time, with just a tiny squirt right on the screen, wiped it off, and voila! All the fingerprints were gone with ease!
On a screen as big as a tablet I feel that you need some liquid to completely get rid of fingerprints, and this product is awesome for that. And it comes in a handy little carrying case. I just pop it in my tablet case and keep it with me wherever my tablet is.
Hats off to this company and this product.
on October 29, 2012
I bought this product half-thinking it was simply a marked up lens cleaner. I have been trying to clean my Droid 4 using basic lens cleaner products. Whatever I would use, this oily film was constant on half my screen (no idea how it got there). It was difficult to see the screen's contents when I'd look at it in the sun. So alas I come to Amazon, see a number of positive reviews for screen cleaner 2go. However, I have been stung before by a product with numerous rave reviews, only to be disappointed by the product and then question where all the reviews came from. When this arrived, it looked suspiciously like what I worried about - a marked up lens cleaner. The only ray of hope was that it mentioned it was suited for electronic device screens and its ingredients were different from the lens cleaners I had used (2go contains "herb extractions", and "glycosides" -- whatever those are). I tried it on my phone, and the oil came off right away. Cool! I don't know what glycosides are or herb extractions, but whatever they put in it seems to work well for the Droid4 screen. Bear in mind, this review is written after first use of the product; I have no idea how it holds up. All I know is I can see my cell phone screen clearly for the first time in a while!
on July 7, 2012
There is not much to say about this. You get 2 packs. each pack has a small spray bottle with a water/alcohol mix and a micro fiber cloth. It leaves a spotless and lint free clean screen on my tablet.
on July 19, 2012
Overall ease and operation: 5/5
Overall looks/appearance: 5/5
Overall rating: 5/5

This little bottle of spray is amazing! it cleans dirt and finger prints off of your phone with the little microfibre clothe with no problem at all! I also like the little case it comes in with the orange clothe. Great product for the price and will keep your phone screen clean! This works for laptops and sunglasses too by the way. Recommended!
on September 1, 2014
I had gotten some weird, sticky substance (popcorn butter?) stuck to the screen of my tablet and I couldn't find anything in the house to get it off (seriously, it was on there for days... it wasn't pleasant). I bought this, and it worked to completely clean the screen in seconds. It works like a charm, all without making you breathe in nasty fumes. It's great cleaner! I'd recommend it to anyone.
on September 15, 2012
We are very happy with how well this screen cleaner works. We've used it on iPhones and iPads, I even used it on my computer monitor. It's easy to use, with excellent results. No streaking, no residue, no more messy fingerprints. I plan to buy a couple more to give to my sisters. The package arrived quickly - a bonus! I would recommend this product and this vendor.
on January 13, 2014
This stuff works great. I had tried the ZAGG brand cleaner, but it streaked. This stuff works great. Cleans without streaks and had multiple uses per bottle. I ordered 2 not realizing that each package came with 2, so I had 4. Was extremely pleased. Would definitely recommend for iPads, Kindles, or phones.
on January 4, 2014
So I want to give this product 5 stars because the formula and the included sheet worked great. I could clean smudges on my phones/tablets "okay" with just some hot breath and a cloth before, but it would usually leave some sort of streaks which were annoying.

When I used this with the provided cloth, it did a great job of completely cleaning the screen with just a quick pass to wipe the solution and another to dry it after. Little-to-no effort.

So the reason for the poor-ish rating is that the container for the solution is stupid-cheap. After the 2nd use, when I went to go pull the grey cap off the spray bottle, it tore the whole spray assembly off (didn't take much effort).

I was fairly frustrated but since the solution worked well I decided to try and glue everything back together. While this seemed to do the trick, the solution ate through the glue and leaked out (fortunately I was half-expecting this to happen).

Anyway, if they get the hardware fixed I'd consider getting another one of these sprays.
on April 29, 2015
Flimsy packaging and two shipments came damaged. Would not recommend even if packaging wasn't damaged as too fragile and top apparently pops off easily. Not too great if you are trying to travel with it.
on May 4, 2014
Cleans my iPhone and iPad perfectly and the fact it's small enough I can throw it into my bag on the go, is great. And I love the fact it comes with a little baggie for me to the bottle and the cloth in too. Just great