5.0 out of 5 stars These are Great!
I bought this set of two screen cleaners for my wife and my tablets.
I bought a brand new Android tablet, and loved it. Except for the massive amount of fingerprints left over.
I used this product the first time, with just a tiny squirt right on the screen, wiped it off, and voila! All the fingerprints were gone with ease!
On a screen as big as a tablet I...
Published on May 30, 2012 by Jarrett Venturini

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok
but not with a microfiber wipe. Those things don't absorb liquid. The bottle was so cheap it cracked and spilt after it fell on the floor.
Published 20 months ago by Nodin

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Great!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Screen Cleaner 2goTM Organic Digital Cleaning Kit Perfect for Iphone, Droid, Ipad, and Other Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this set of two screen cleaners for my wife and my tablets.
On a screen as big as a tablet I feel that you need some liquid to completely get rid of fingerprints, and this product is awesome for that. And it comes in a handy little carrying case. I just pop it in my tablet case and keep it with me wherever my tablet is.
Hats off to this company and this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars What do you Know?, October 29, 2012
I bought this product half-thinking it was simply a marked up lens cleaner. I have been trying to clean my Droid 4 using basic lens cleaner products. Whatever I would use, this oily film was constant on half my screen (no idea how it got there). It was difficult to see the screen's contents when I'd look at it in the sun. So alas I come to Amazon, see a number of positive reviews for screen cleaner 2go. However, I have been stung before by a product with numerous rave reviews, only to be disappointed by the product and then question where all the reviews came from. When this arrived, it looked suspiciously like what I worried about - a marked up lens cleaner. The only ray of hope was that it mentioned it was suited for electronic device screens and its ingredients were different from the lens cleaners I had used (2go contains "herb extractions", and "glycosides" -- whatever those are). I tried it on my phone, and the oil came off right away. Cool! I don't know what glycosides are or herb extractions, but whatever they put in it seems to work well for the Droid4 screen. Bear in mind, this review is written after first use of the product; I have no idea how it holds up. All I know is I can see my cell phone screen clearly for the first time in a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Screen, July 7, 2012
There is not much to say about this. You get 2 packs. each pack has a small spray bottle with a water/alcohol mix and a micro fiber cloth. It leaves a spotless and lint free clean screen on my tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 31, 2012
Couldn't have asked for more! Works great, exactly as advertised. I used this on my laptops and TV's. No streaks. Solid purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 12, 2012
ggs (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
I like this product and recommend it's great and portable....I use it with all my products and like to be able to take it with me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 17, 2012
I needed a cleaner for my iphone and macbook, this product worked great, I keep it on my desk at all times. The price point is much better than other cleaners on Amazon and in retail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Cleaner EVER!!, October 12, 2012
jonathan levine (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best product's I've bought as an accessory to my iphone and iPad. It is easy and compact, you can take it anywhere you go. You are totally getting your money's worth. The best part about it is that it is completely organic, because you feel good buying. I highly recommend this product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 18, 2012
Removes streaks and fingerprints. Nice travel size for those on the go. No scent and comes with a microfiber cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product- Recommended!, July 19, 2012
Overall ease and operation: 5/5
Overall looks/appearance: 5/5
Overall rating: 5/5

This little bottle of spray is amazing! it cleans dirt and finger prints off of your phone with the little microfibre clothe with no problem at all! I also like the little case it comes in with the orange clothe. Great product for the price and will keep your phone screen clean! This works for laptops and sunglasses too by the way. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and price, June 20, 2012
This product works great and comes at a great price! I use this on my IPhone and my IPad and it cleans it great everytime.