Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

TOP 50 REVIEWERon December 23, 2014
Man, for the same price as a 200 count of my usual Zeiss Lens Wipes, this cleaning kit covers more of the essentials, does a even better job for serious cleaning, and probably will last as long in terms of number of uses. I will still use my lens wipes for the quick, portable wiping down of all the screens and lenses in my life, but for making my camcorder lenses look pristine again - I am coming to this kit.

My video breaks down the included items and how to use the kit, yet the sum of it all: for a basic cleaning kit that covers all the needful things like a great non-alcohol cleaning spritz, this is a top-notch economical option! In fact, I hadn't looked at the pricing until now to write this review, and I honestly thought this was going to be twice as much as it actually is. Nice!

-- I received this as a complimentary review product with the aim of hopefully elucidating features and drawbacks that may help you ultimately decide what fits your needs and budget best.
on June 23, 2013
Note that the sprayer bottle is empty as I expected but it's a great bargain and everything you need to keep your equipment clean. Just buy lens cleaner in bigger bottle and fill the included small spray bottle to put in your camera bag. The pen cleaner is nice with round and triangle tips for getting to hard to reach places like the view finder. The blower is perfect and I'm just not into one that looks like a rocket. The separate brush is good quality.
on May 13, 2014
I'm not one given to superlatives, but the CamKix Pro Cleaning Kit is an exceptional value.

It is as it appears on Amazon and the materials are of good quality that will last.

If you are looking for a camera cleaning kit, I recommend this one to you without reservation.
on September 18, 2013
I keep it all in my camera bag, though I have yet to put any type of cleaning fluid in the spray bottle. The brush and bulb are great for loose dust and the pen is good for fingerprints or other smudges.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 1, 2016
I got this kit to clean the sensors on my SLR cameras. My favorite tool is the air blower, then the lint free lens cleaning tissues, and I'm very pleased with the included alcohol-free cleansing solution. One of my SLR sensor had stuck-on dust that wouldn't budge with the air blower, so I wrapped/secured the provided tissue paper on an end of a q-tip, then sprayed a bit of liquid solution on its cap cover, and dipped the tissue end very lightly to slightly moisten the end to clean the sensor. This allowed the stubborn dust to be removed without a streak left behind, so this saves me from buying a more expensive name-brand sensor cleaning liquid or pricey sensor cleaning swabs. You absolutely should NOT attempt to use the provided clothes (or any other lens clothes) in the camera body near the sensor glass because it WILL leave fine particles; I learned this hard way using a "lint-free" cloth I had from another manufacturer. If you're going to try cleaning your sensor glass, I highly advise you to purchase a magnifying loupe so that you could actually see what you're doing. I bought affordable Carson Camera Sensor Magnifier - 4.5 x 30mm (SM-44) and this allowed me to perform proper sensor cleaning that's practically impossible through the naked eye. I did not find the included brushes useful, but they'd serve their purpose for removing smears or dusting off camera lens (not the sensor!) glass if the air blower doesn't get them off. In fact, one of the sponge-tip brush was defective, but the seller (Eco-Fused) was absolutely professional and generous in dealing with the reported issue that left me with a very positive experience. I recommend this kit that includes many useful camera maintenance items at a very low cost.
on January 14, 2015
Excellent starter kit. This has everything you need if you are just starting out and is something I highly recommend you purchase if you are planning on it just got your first camera.

I only gave this four stars because the pouch it came in ripped very easily, but it didn't matter the items went straight into my camera bag. Another warning is that it doesn't come with any pamphlets or instructions on how to safely use the items inside. I have a cannon t5i and I am extremely careful when cleaning because a mistake could turnout to be pretty expensive. just be prepared to do you own research on cleaning and the different tools in the bag.

One last thing, you will probably have to buy extra lens paper as this kit comes with only enough to start you out. Overall, Love this product!
on August 7, 2015
Do not buy this item! I have just spent several hours trying to clean my lenses with this kit and ended up with smears and dust from the cloths and paper that the brushes and bulb just seemed to move around. All I can do is wait in dread until I buy another kit tomorrow and hope no scratches were created by these awful products. I want to cry. The extensive dust from the cloths and tissue even left a few particles on my senser. Ahhhhhhh! I really want to cry.
on January 28, 2015
Great kit for the price. The air-blower is heavy duty rubber that won't crack. The sprayer is a nice mist. I fill it with 70% rubbing alcohol. The cloths are always good to have and are individually sealed in plastic. The brushes and carbon thing is as good as any, but I don't really use them. If you're going to complain about this kit, show us a better one. They all seem the same to me. It's useful for more than just cameras.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 20, 2015
Designed specifically for DSLR cameras, this very comprehensive cleaning kit includes a very useful range of items, neatly contained in a see-through, resealable (press-in) plastic pouch. I received a sample from the vendor for the purposes of this review, and was impressed by the amount of stuff inside the package. As far as I can see, they have thought of everything.

Here is what you get:

1. Four (4) large cleaning micro-fibre cloths (18 x 15 cm) (7 x 6 inches)
2. One (1) smaller micro-fibre cloth (13 ½ x 9 cm) (5 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches)
3. A book of 50 sheets of lens cleaning tissue (the discardable type, they feel quite smooth)
4. A large and quite powerful rubber puffer with a removable plastic tube (no brush at the end)
5. A medium-size and very soft synthetic brush (the bristles are 3 cm long or 1 ¼ inch)
6. An ingenious double-ended cleaning tool, shaped like a fountain pen, with a clip to attach it to a pocket. A small, flared brush slides out of one end and can be secured via two notches, giving a softer and a firmer action. The cap of the pen pulls out to reveal a small, round cleaning pad.
7. A 1 oz (30 ml) bottle of K-branded optical lens cleaner fluid. This formula is non alcohol based and suitable for both lenses and LCD screens. The bottle is refillable.

All these accessories are of very good quality, and I have thrown away my previous kit. The cloths feel silky-soft, the puffer is much more capable than my old one, and since there is no brush attached, its useful life should be longer. The cleaning fluid works well and leaves no streaks. The clip-on tool comes in very handy for a quick dust-off as you can keep it on your person, and not have to fumble inside a bag to retrieve a brush. At the current price of under $10.00, I don't think you could find better value for money. It also looks like it will last a long, long time and so represents a small investment in the long-term maintenance of your precious DSLR and other cameras.
review image review image
on April 17, 2014
This kit comes with all you need to maintain your camera. The brushes are used for the lenses. Do not use them on your focus screen. I learned the hard way, had to replace it. Strictly my fault. The blower gets rid of loose dust. The retractable brush comes with two heads. The cleaning towels are great for polishing out fingerprints.