Samsung LN52B750 52-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV with Charcoal Grey Touch of Color (2009 Model)
Used & New from: $800.00
Cleaning TV screen What is a good cleaner to clean the LCD TV screen? I see prices in all ranges. I need to remove children fingerprints. Tried a damp cloth and this did not do a good job. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
asked by Grumpy on March 6, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Use a mixture of warm water and a small amount of rubbing/isopropyl alcohol. By small amount, I mean about 5 drops into 3-4 cups. Use a soft cloth - I prefer to use an old t-shirt. Start with warm water only. If that doesn't do the trick, gradually add 1-2 drops until it becomes clean.
Michael Alexander answered on March 11, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Samsung's recommendation here:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/howtoguide/supportHowToGuidePopup.do?howto_guide_seq=370&prd_ia_cd=02010000&map_seq=622&regDt=20071214155646&page_gb=D&model_name=LN46B750U1F&type_ia_cd=02010000&subtype_ia_cd=02010100&row_index=23
EarlyMon answered on March 14, 2010

A
I bought a Philips HDTV LCD Cleaning Kit that includes a triangular applicator. After purchasing my TV I had to clean the screen a few times before all the streaks went away. The applicator is great for cleaning the corners. Since the first cleanings the screen has been streak free. I use the cleaner every two weeks whether it needs it or not.

The Philips cleaning system cost $20 at a discount store. It has enough fluid to last for years. Amazon doesn't sell the kit.
VicAriel answered on March 21, 2010

A
Thanks for all your help it is greatly appreciated
Grumpy answered on March 21, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product