Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: (3 Pack)Change

on January 16, 2011
I'm new to using Ponds Cold Cream. I experimented a little with the original Cold Cream, however, it's a bit too oily for me to use every night. I still use the original on my decolette, neck, feet, etc. I tried the Ponds Deep Cleansing Cream, and it's worlds better for my skin type. I like to use it at night. Usually I will leave it on for a minute, then rinse it off with warm water, and then use just a smidget more as a moisturizer. Sometimes I'll just rub it on my face and tissue it off if I'm feeling lazy, but I don't like the way it feels on my face after that. My only complaint is that it's not as good at removing eye makeup as the original Ponds Cold Cream, and it can irritate my eyes sometimes which the original Cold Cream did not. Overall, it's a good product.
on May 3, 2009
This facial cleanser comes from the same company that brings you a cold cream that is a standard for removing makeup PONDS COLD CREAM.
I think it can compare to any of the high priced products you may find at the department stores. The cost is minimal.
It is hard to find in stores but easy to order from Amazon.
It is light and non-drying. Use either with water or without. It lasts forever.
on April 2, 2010
It's not greasy. You can remove eye make up with this, and you can even wash it off with water. What more can you ask for? This is the best.
on May 12, 2010
mild and effective. More of a lotion texture than the original heavier cream Pond's Cold Cream
on December 9, 2013
Excellent!!!! I love this product!!! It takes of everything, even the mascara!! It doesn't irritate my eyes! I'm buying more of this for sure!!
on February 10, 2012
Although it is a bit oily, I do like it's much moisture. And most importantly, it is very good at cleaning make-ups.
on October 21, 2013
I have used this product for decades and the main reason is that it removes make-up without drying your skin. I have actually used products such as this for my entire life. When one product disappears from the market, I look for another one with the same basic ingredients. I constantly get compliments on my complexion and products such as these are one reason why (that and good genes!)
on March 25, 2014
This was surprisingly effective. I use sunscreen, foundation and blush and this takes it all off at the end of the day without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry. After washing the Pond's off, I do wash my face with a facial cleanser.
The only thing it doesn't work on is eye make-up, for which I have to use a separate cleanser.
on April 9, 2015
I have used Ponds Cucumber Cleanser and Makeup Remover for years. It is light, not heavy and greasy like many cleansers. It does a very good job of removing makeup and leaves my skin soft and blemish free. I have sensitive skin and most skin cleansers break me out. This is the only product that works for me and it performs beautifully.
on July 22, 2014
I use this as well as my daughter and 22 year old granddaughter. I'm older then dirt but they are always getting complements on their complexion. Very hard to find in stores though. I don't know why Pond's doesn't push this product more. Anyone we ever told about it loved it.